The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Nolabama

Post by Nolabama »

Long time listener first time caller. Pete from New Orleans. Technically from Mississippi and living in Saint Bernard parish but trying to keep it simple.

I hope to be entering the small sportfisher market this coming year. Dream is a 31 with a Cummins. I need to get a place to tie it up first, then a small shrimp boat next.

Anyway. Happy early Halloween
I can build anything if you draw a picture of it on the back of a big enough check.
Tommy

Re: New member

Post by Tommy »

Pete, welcome aboard. Enjoy the hunt for the 31 that is right for you and then pull the trigger when you've done your homework; you won't regret it. You've got a lot of wisdom on this site to help you navigate the process, so don't hesitate to ask.
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

Welcome aboard Pete.
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Pete

Welcome

Keep checking the for sale section. There have been a few passing through there in fact if you do a search you may find one for sale that is still out there.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
Nolabama

Post by Nolabama »

I have been peeking at the sale site. I've been trawling boat trader for a while. I've educated myself on this process a little. I feel like I could be a top 10 Pop Yacht performer lol. Do they even know what a boat is.... Anyway.
I can build anything if you draw a picture of it on the back of a big enough check.
Carl

Post by Carl »

Welcome to the sandbox, you found a great place for the best info on 31 Bertrams.

Carl