Looking for a special picture
Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce
- Harry Babb
- Senior Member
- Posts: 2354
- Joined: Jun 30th, '06, 21:45
- Location: Fairhope Al
- Contact:
Looking for a special picture
At some time during the past few years I ran across a picture of a 31 Bertram in the ocean next to a 54 Bertram.
I have looked high and low and cannot find this pic or remember where I saw it.
Anyone here know of the pic I am thinking of?
hb
I have looked high and low and cannot find this pic or remember where I saw it.
Anyone here know of the pic I am thinking of?
hb
hb
- In Memory Walter K
- Senior Member
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Jun 30th, '06, 21:25
- Location: East Hampton LI, NY
- Contact:
-
PaulJ
- Senior Member
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Jul 5th, '06, 11:51
- Location: Trapped at work planning my escape
http://www.bertram31.com/articles/yachting/index.htm
yachting Magazine, July 2005.
It caught my attention then too.
yachting Magazine, July 2005.
It caught my attention then too.
- Bertramp
- Senior Member
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Jan 2nd, '09, 14:57
- Location: Sag Harbor, NY Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Contact:
We all know it, but I am still constantly amazed that the same guy designed the 13 Whaler and the 31 Bertram. One was a great career, but both ....whew !!
1970 Bertram Bahia Mar - hull# 316-1003 (sold)
1973 Bertram 38 (widebody) - hull# BER005960473
1996 Boston Whaler 17 Outrage
Steve "Bertramp" Kelly
1973 Bertram 38 (widebody) - hull# BER005960473
1996 Boston Whaler 17 Outrage
Steve "Bertramp" Kelly
- Harry Babb
- Senior Member
- Posts: 2354
- Joined: Jun 30th, '06, 21:45
- Location: Fairhope Al
- Contact:
Paul, thanks a million.....that's exactly what I was looking for.
How did you remember/find the article???? I was looking all over our 31 site and was sure that was where I saw it......Googled every Bertram thing I could think of......
This pic has always stuck in my mind exactly like the 31 stuck in my minds eye since I was 20 years old.
Thanks again
hb
How did you remember/find the article???? I was looking all over our 31 site and was sure that was where I saw it......Googled every Bertram thing I could think of......
This pic has always stuck in my mind exactly like the 31 stuck in my minds eye since I was 20 years old.
Thanks again
hb
hb
-
PaulJ
- Senior Member
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Jul 5th, '06, 11:51
- Location: Trapped at work planning my escape
Harry,
I remembered the "Legacy and Legend" title when you described the picture. If you google "Legacy and Legend Bertram 31 57" you will find the link. Also, it's on http://bertram31.com/articles/index.html
Paul J
1973 B28 - PALADIN
I remembered the "Legacy and Legend" title when you described the picture. If you google "Legacy and Legend Bertram 31 57" you will find the link. Also, it's on http://bertram31.com/articles/index.html
Paul J
1973 B28 - PALADIN
-
PaulJ
- Senior Member
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Jul 5th, '06, 11:51
- Location: Trapped at work planning my escape
Harry,
I found another special picture you might enjoy.
Scroll down to Carlos' picture: http://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-out ... at-16.html
PaulJ
1973 B28 - PALADIN
I found another special picture you might enjoy.
Scroll down to Carlos' picture: http://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-out ... at-16.html
PaulJ
1973 B28 - PALADIN
- Harry Babb
- Senior Member
- Posts: 2354
- Joined: Jun 30th, '06, 21:45
- Location: Fairhope Al
- Contact:
- PeterPalmieri
- Senior Member
- Posts: 2676
- Joined: Nov 12th, '10, 11:26
- Location: Babylon, NY
- mike ohlstein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2413
- Joined: Jun 29th, '06, 11:39
- Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 929 guests