Beaufort, NC

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Dug

Beaufort, NC

Post by Dug »

Hi all,

I'm in Beaufort, NC until sunday. Any of you all around?

Dug
Capt.Frank

Post by Capt.Frank »

Dug did you come to Beaufort by land, sea, or Air? I am up north on the outter banks. Which way you going home? If you come threw here give me a call. Work or Pleasure brings you to NC coast?
There is a few B31 down there and a shop in morehead that does a lot of work on them. I can't remember the name though. Give Jim Bailey a call at the anchorage marinia in Atlantic Beach.
1976 FBC
3208 NA
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Dug,

I'll be getting there late morning tomorrow (Friday). My cell # is (919) 880-0832, and my place is on Atlantic Beach, about 10 minutes from Beaufort. Call me with your cell # and I'll come by and pick you up by boat (sorry, an Everglades 24; not a 31) and show you around.

Tommy
Dug

Post by Dug »

I came via air, and am a guest of Dean Travis Clarke at the Tred Barta Boys and Girls Club Tournament. Quite a shindig.

Tommy, it would be great to see you! We may be fishing tomorrow, but I will give you a ring when we get a sense as to what is going on. What a beautiful area!!!

Dug
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

10-4 Dug. Jim Bailey is very active in the Barta Tournament, so be sure to look him up at some of the tournament festivities (he owns Anchorage Marina, as Frank pointed out). I should be around Fri, Sat and Sunday, so I look forward to hooking up. My place is about 100 yards from Anchorage Marina. What boat will you be on so I can look for you?
Rickysa

Post by Rickysa »

We are heading down tomorrow, and I'll be waddling the the Beaufort 5k on Sat. morning. I'd enjoy shaking some steward's hands. I'm sitting in a red drum "class" from 11:30 to 1:30 Sat, but otherwise we'll be around.

cell: 910 690-6850

Rick
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Dug,

It was great to see you and meet your friends at the Tred Barta Boys & Girls Tournament. I can see why Jim Bailey worked so hard to locate the tournament in the Beaufort/Morehead City area. No prize money, just a bunch of folks who love fishing and who desire to raise money to help out some kids. Also, thanks to you and Dean for the hospitality at the dinner Friday night, what a blast! Let me know when you plan to return with Liz and I'll give you guys the VIP tour of Cape Lookout National Seashore and the surrounding waters.

Tommy
Dug

Post by Dug »

Tommy,

I was spectacular. When you refer to it as your slice of heaven, I understand why completely! It was great, great, great!!!! It was a really busy couple days, but wow, incredible. Just awesome all around. And I will be back. And it was great to see you!!! I think it had been 10 years, no?

Thanks again, and I have yet to take off my green drink bracelet!

Take care my friend, see you soon.

Dug