Fish joke

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Bruce
Site Admin

Fish joke

Post by Bruce »

A man invites his priest over for dinner and has fish. During the meal the man says, boy these are the best sons a bitches I've ever ate.

The Priest stops and says, I don't appreciate that kind of language. The man replies, Father thats the name of the fish. Well then thats okay.

The priest tells the man the bishop is comming to his place for dinner and asks if he could get some fish for him. Okay replies the man.

The Priest and Bishop are having dinner and the priest says, boy these are the best sons a bitches I've ever ate. The Bishop remarks that in all the years he's known the priest he's never heard that kind of language.

The Priest remarks, Bishop thats the name of the fish. The Bishop replies well okay then.

After dinner the Bishop reminds the Priest that he and the Bishop are having dinner with the Pope next week and can he get some of those fish?

The priest replies, I'm sure I can.

So the Bishop, the priest and the Pope are having dinner and The bishop says "Aren't these the best sons-a-bitches you've ever tasted? The Priest says " I love these sons a bitches.

The Pope puts down his knife and fork and looks at the two before him and says, You know you two *uckers are okay.
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Well as we all know one good joke deserves another.....so here goes

One morning a guy went into a hardware store and was greeted by the new salesLADY. Good morning she says....and what can I help you with this morning? He says to her I want to buy a female pipe fitting and a couple of nipples.

She was sort of offended and went to her manager....he explained that the customer had indeed used the proper language to describe his needs....its the language of the industry.

So she went back out and helped the guy find his plumbing parts satisfied that she had learned something new.

Later a guy came in and asked for a file. She showed him the file selection....he said I just need a 10" Flat Bastard.

Well needless to say she was once again offended and off to the manager she went. He explained that files were called "Flat Bastard" and the customer was not rude at all.

Well by now she is accepting this language without offense.

Then bubba come in.....Pardon me mamm.....I want to buy a file.....so with the utmost of confidence she ask him if he wants a Flat Bastard file......when he replys......no mamm! ! !.....I want one of them little round mutha *#kers.....

I think she now works at Susies 5&dime store

H
hb
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

Well, I would tell you the one about the Little Old Lady wanting to purchase a New England Duck from the butcher at the grocery store and the butcher kept trying to pass off a Louisiana Duck on her and she wasn't having no part of it and finally the butcher ask her how she could tell the difference and the Little Old Lady would stick her finger up the duck's butt and tell him which kind of duck it was.

DQ
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
IRGuy

Post by IRGuy »

Capt DQ...

Does the rest of the story have anything to do with Barney Frank?
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

IRGuy,

You know, I didn't think of that right off, butt? Hell yea! that shoe would fit, or finger I mean.
And they talk about the military, they art to throw them in the pile also for that matter.

DQ
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!