Places not to go ?

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Capt. DQ

Places not to go ?

Post by Capt. DQ »

Cuck-E-Cheese or a Biker Bar, which one is more dangerous to be in?

Check this out

http://cityguides.msn.com/citylife/city ... &GT1=24000

DQ
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

The key here is Wisconsin.

The wife's sister has lived there for 20 years and as she puts it, "theres nothing to do here except get drunk."
Harv

Post by Harv »

Give me a biker bar any day. At least you know what to expect.
Harv
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

Give me a biker bar any day.
as long as you wear the right colors, your okay.

Now if your talking the sudo biker bars as in accountants and lawyers, the colors would be Izod and Lauren.

Drunk Wisconsin Lawmaker Crashes into Snowbank, Found With Marijuana
Reports say State Rep. Jeffrey Wood was arrested early Friday, with a blood-alcohol content nearly twice the legal limit.

Monday, December 15, 2008

MADISON, Wis. — A Wisconsin lawmaker was arrested on charges of drunken driving and marijuana possession after smashing his car into a highway sign and a snowbank, according to a report released Monday.

State Rep. Jeffrey Wood apologized Monday for acting irresponsibly, saying there was "no excuse for my actions."

A truck driver reported Wood to police after watching his vehicle weave for several miles on an interstate highway. Wood's car then went airborne and smashed into a caution sign and a snowbank before returning to the road, the report said.

He was arrested early Friday in south-central Wisconsin, far from the northwestern district he represents in Bloomer. His blood-alcohol content was nearly twice the legal limit, the report said.

Wood told WAYY radio in Eau Claire that he had no plans to step down.

He also told the station how marijuana ended up in his car: "Somebody offered me some and I took it, and for whatever stupid reason got in my car and decided to drive home."

Wood was elected to the Wisconsin Assembly in 2002 as a Republican but quit the GOP this year and was re-elected as an independent.

He is due in court next month.
MarkS
Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Post by MarkS »

Hey wait I resemble that remark! The guy is a pussy! .08 is the legal limit in Wisconsin and he was less than .16! From what I gather being on this forum for the last pile of years, thuddd doesn't even get warmed up until .20!

Every village has an idiot, it was just that shister's turn!

Mark
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage