Biloxi

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Bertramp

Biloxi

Post by Bertramp »

On FOX news ... they were in Biloxi and had a 31 Bahia in the very close background. Cabin stripe was blue and it had either a tower or a hardtop.
Anybody here claim ?
1970 Bertram Bahia Mar - hull# 316-1003
1973 Bertram 38 (widebody) - hull# BER005960473
Steve "Bertramp" Kelly
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Probably Gail Culp's. He's been to the UVI in it. Has 330 Cummins and flies. The other one I've seen over there is called Southern Miss II, a white FBC with a funny looking tower that belongs to the folks that have a big Viking, Southern Mss...in the same marina where Daryl Pennington keeps the Mary P.

TS Lee is just sitting right here over south Louisiana playing out with some rain and a little wind but the dry air from Texas (Geo. Bush's fault) snuck in its back door and kilt it. I've had about 6" of rain here since night before last. Bad news is that the persistent east wind has pushed the tide levels way up and I've got a foot or more of water in the downstairs of our camp. Not expectd to move out until Tuesday at the earliest.

UV
Bertramp

Post by Bertramp »

Amazing how rain goes where it's not wanted and avoids where it is.
Hang in there and try to stay dry.
1970 Bertram Bahia Mar - hull# 316-1003
1973 Bertram 38 (widebody) - hull# BER005960473
Steve "Bertramp" Kelly
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Thanks. Here is south La. we are pretty used to tropical storms and a lot of rain. They really need some rain in Texas tho - when I was flying thru Houston a few weeks ago I was amazed how low all the lakes are around there - some piers were 100 yards from the water.

UV