bertram flea market greenport rendevous

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

bobfioresi

bertram flea market greenport rendevous

Post by bobfioresi »

How about having the above in augat the rendevous. !!?? we all probably have stuff that we can put in our boats and take to the event 10% of the sale goes to the site anyone not going can send "stuff" to me to take with your high and low price you'll take and we can put it on a table . if it doesn,t sell it goes back to the owner. mailing costs are the owners expense both ways it could be fun a way to get rid of stuff and help the site NO ENGINES OR STUFF SO HEAVY IT MIGHT SINK MY BOAT> could be fun. if you don,t want to send it, we can make a list and your name next to it to contact. we can also paste pictures up on a piece of cardboard. SEND ME YOUR COMMENTS AS TO THIS IDEA.
Harry Woods

Post by Harry Woods »

Bob,
Great idea. I am sure we all have lots of stuff that has been sitting on a shelf for years that others could use.
Harry
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

Bob, You want a list of items before Greenport? I can bring some extra stuff I wont need and add them to your table. BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?