Reminder: 2010 Fundraiser

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Tommy

Reminder: 2010 Fundraiser

Post by Tommy »

With the 2010 Bertram31.com fundraiser kicked off and posted as a "Sticky", I tend to overlook it. My typical pattern is to click on this site each day and easily find the new postings since they have been reloaded toward the top (just under the Sticky) in bold letters. Anyway, this is just a reminder to Uncle Vic's reminder that we don't need to take this "free" site for granted. Someone invests a lot of time to keep it up and running, and we can show our appreciation to that someone, Capt. Patrick, by sending a contribution his way (address posted on the Fundraiser Sticky). Thanks to all who have already jumped on board the fundraiser!
Carl

Post by Carl »

Tommy, a good idea!

This site is only free to us.
Someone is paying for it and someone has to take lots of time to keep it running the way it does. I learned this first hand a few weeks back when I noticed the site had a glitch every now and then...not knowing if it was my computer or the site itself I ran it past Capt Patrick who immediately replied that he knew of the issue and was working on it. Sure enough shortly after it was all taken care of. Capt Pat was at work behind the scenes...never a mention of the time and effort needed to clear up the problem.

We enjoy this site and take something away with each visit...it's time to give back. Times are tight for everyone, please send a contribution for whatever you can to Capt. Pat.