Cat 3208 375 reman supplier

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Todd Pearce

Cat 3208 375 reman supplier

Post by Todd Pearce »

HI to all , looking for recommendations on a supplier for a fully remaned 3208 375, any and all ideas welcomed
Regards Todd
Carl

Re: Cat 3208 375 reman supplier

Post by Carl »

I cannot vouch for or against them. I bought my motors at this location from a fellow board member who had them there to be checked out and then had some work done to them.

What I can say is they bent over backwards to answer any and all questions they could about the motors from the little work they had done to them. When I sent people to have motors checked out, they again where much more then helpful and quite reasonable in the amount they charged to move and prep motors to be run for them.

Before I bought, I asked around, inquired about this place and found they had a good reputation in the area.

When I went to pickup motors...walking through ONE of their buildings I could see - while they worked on Cummins, it's CATS that is their bread and butter. Rows of rebuilt, ready to go motors. A bunch of guys working on rebuilding more, motors being run for testing, motors being broken down.

ALL that said...while they were helpful and all, I haven't put motors in the boat yet. They run great on a pallet, but till they are in and I'm running I can't say if their assessment of the motors, the work they did to the motors is really good or bad...

https://www.facebook.com/T-S-Marine-126 ... 3gv2s_TFog
Todd Pearce

Re: Cat 3208 375 reman supplier

Post by Todd Pearce »

thanks Carl , ill check them out