Reverso OP6

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Keith Poe

Reverso OP6

Post by Keith Poe »

Mine is not working should I rebuild or replace ? easy to rebuild ?
Sportsmen Conservation Sustainable Harvest Accountability Integrity with the spirit of a Warrior.
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Re: Reverso OP6

Post by CaptPatrick »

Isn't working how? Motor's not turning? Won't pick up liquids?
Br,

Patrick

Molon labe
Keith Poe

Post by Keith Poe »

just found this http://youtu.be/89EqmxFtKHU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sportsmen Conservation Sustainable Harvest Accountability Integrity with the spirit of a Warrior.
Keith Poe

Post by Keith Poe »

kicks in and out and hardly works in one direction looks corroded
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

Remove the pump assembly and try the motor. If it spins freely in both directions the problem in the pump. If not the problem is in the motor. If it's the motor, dissemble slowly and pay attention to parts configuration, clean it up, shoot it with CX, reassemble, and try it out again. If the pump is the problem go for the rebuild kit.
Br,

Patrick

Molon labe
Keith Poe

Post by Keith Poe »

CaptPatrick wrote:Remove the pump assembly and try the motor. If it spins freely in both directions the problem in the pump. If not the problem is in the motor. If it's the motor, dissemble slowly and pay attention to parts configuration, clean it up, shoot it with CX, reassemble, and try it out again. If the pump is the problem go for the rebuild kit.

Thank you Captain

I pulled the motor and noticed the fuse is good but looks like cooking oil spilling out and some corrosion.

Going to open clean new fuse give it a go.

Want everyone to know how much I appreciate the site you guys are the best worth your weight in gold just need to get our wife's to agree to this.
Keith Poe

Post by Keith Poe »

I took it apart motor was frozen so I worked it free then used a drill on it back and forth got it nice and free then hooked the motor up to 12-V and it worked great but the switching on the top of the motor is shot but impeller looks great hooked it up and connected reverse polarity worked great 5 gallons in a few minutes