Old B25 site?

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Kurt

Old B25 site?

Post by Kurt »

Been awhile but I was wondering if the B25 site was dead? Obvious indication for me was my browser couldn't find the server. Hoping I'm wrong. But, since most folks here are "big" and "little" owners I guess it just brings us all closer.
Peter

Re: Old B25 site?

Post by Peter »

Yes, the old 25 site is currently down. The future for it is uncertain at the moment. Maybe if Russ is around here from time to time he will update us.

It would be good to hear from you, Russ.

Peter
MarkS
Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Post by MarkS »

I miss it too!
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage
scot

Post by scot »

Not sure there was any funds to keep it going. I know there was a couple of fund raisers for Russ, but it takes a consistent cash flow to pay the bills. I always thought taking credit card donations would have been a big help, seems a lot easier than mailing money? The 25s just don't have the following the 31s do. So many of them are OB powered now and there are plenty of other OB oriented sites.

I miss it as well, it was the 25 site that got me started wanting a Bertram, but being an inboard guy I ended up here for my info, tips and conversations.
Scot
1969 Bertram 25 "Roly Poly"
she'll float one of these days.. no really it will :-0