Pray 4 Me

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Keith Poe

Pray 4 Me

Post by Keith Poe »

The dreaded grind no more excuses the shop is clean time to dive in.

Sportsmen Conservation Sustainable Harvest Accountability Integrity with the spirit of a Warrior.
Buju

Re: Pray 4 Me

Post by Buju »

At least you're only using a 14lb grinder... I used my big milwaukee laying on my back, working about 10" above my head for a good 6 hours once. Yeah, that was stupid. Took about 5 days to regain full use of my arms, D'oh!
Word of caution- watch that cord- big grinders love to grab their own cord and pop off digits in the process. Especially when they're wearing a wool bonnet.
I don't know what the world may want,
But a good stiff drink it surely dont,
Think I'll go and fix myself...a tall one.
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

LOL......

We have all been there......good luck

That grinder don't look like it has any experience at all! ! ! !

I expect the next pic to be one with an inch of fiberglass, blood, sweat and tears collected on the surfaces of the grinder.

Hey Buju......if you put a wire wheel on those grinders......they will rip your shirt right off......Lesson here is...tuck in your shirt tail! ! ! Ask me how I know.

Keith.....layout "ALL" of the grinding you need to do and do it at one time.......get it over with! ! !

I use the same 4-1/2" backing pad that you have.....good tool

hb
hb
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

Get the strongest fan you can find and have it blowing over your shoulder.
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

Thats the last time that grinder will ever look that clean...I went through two big grinders and one small milwaukee, just plain wore em out.. .Like wise Mr. Babb said get it all over with as soon as you can..and take a handful of advil before you start the day...I too ended up like Buju on many days..try liftn a cold one after a day of grinding...better get a straw...BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?