Stuart get to together Friday around happy hour.

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Pete Fallon

Stuart get to together Friday around happy hour.

Post by Pete Fallon »

Guy's,
Brewster Minton is in the Stuart/Port St Luice area until Saturday morning.

I met with him this afternoon at my boat in Indiantown. We are planning a small get together at Bill Machovinia's boat at Sunset Harbor Marina around 4:00-4:30 PM Friday afternoon. I've already talked to Bruce Creamer, he said he'll try to be there. How about it Marlin Younker, Bruce Sweet, Steve Bertramp, Russ P or anyone else if your interested call me at 561-310-7179 cell or e-mail me.

The marina is located at the South foot of the Roosevelt Bridge (RT 1). Going North take a left at the traffic light just before you start up the bridge, 1st right brings you into the parking lot. Coming South take a right at the bottom of the bridge.

The Billy's boat is on B dock on the Port side, Sea Chelle is the boats name Yellow 31 FBC. Nothing fancy just a few drinks and talk Bertrams. BYOB.
Pete Fallon
1961 Express Vizcaya Hull 186 12-13-61
RussP

Post by RussP »

Pete, Linda & I plan on stopping by. Looking forward to seeing Brew again, it's been a long time.

Till then,
RussP
KAHUNA 1963 Sportfish
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

Russ,
Ain't seen you in a coons age. Glad your coming by with Linda. We'll talk boats, cars and music.
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

I would like to thank Bill and his wife, Pete, Russ and Linda, Bruce for all making me feel so welcomed. Bills boat is one of the finest you could ever see. It was a great get together. Its whats makes this sandbox such a great place.
SteveM

Post by SteveM »

Sorry I missed this. We met Bill and his wife last year in the Bahamas, great couple and beautiful boat. Just coming out of the flu and coming back to life, don't catch this one guys it's ugly.
Steve Marinak
Duchess - 1973 Sportfisherman