The other Bertram

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

JP Dalik

The other Bertram

Post by JP Dalik »

So this is my other Bertram (now I can say I got 2)

He has been nearly as costly as the real thing. Tonight he decided that the wifes persian rug would be the best spot to finish off his use of todays liquid refreshment. Needless to say after several of these encounters the rug is nearly toast. I spent this evening rolling it up and placing it outside (no really if you drive buy its on the porch)
If these encounters keep up he'll be on the swap and sell board. Even with the complete rebuild I think the boat is easier than this pup. The wifes had it up to her eyeballs I think me and the pup will be livin' in the boat if this keeps up.

Merry Christmas boys keep smiling!!!!!
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
Whaler1777

Post by Whaler1777 »

Now that is one awesome looking dog...! What breed?
'79 Bertram 31' Sedan
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

He's a Giant Breed
Greater Swiss Mountain Dog
read as
"North American Piss Hound!!!!"
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
Whaler1777

Post by Whaler1777 »

Haha very cool...
'79 Bertram 31' Sedan
scot

Post by scot »

So JP you named the little feller "Bertram"?? Maybe you can call him RLDT when your mad at him for pissin everywhere.

Good looking pup, glad you'll be feedin him and not me.

Scot
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

What a great looking pup! Be patient, he'll be your best friend. He'll get housebroken in time. Then the real fun begins. I've got a 2 1/2 year old black lab that surprises us all every once in a while by walking through the house carrying a bra or panty that she's stolen from a laundry bin somewhere. Good luck with him...and if it's a good oriental rug, get it cleaned. Walter
Carl

Post by Carl »

Handsome Dog. They can be a true test of patients.

If Puppies and babies were not so cute there would not be so many of them around.

Mine had an affinity for walls when she was jus a pup. She would get out of her cage and naugh on a walls during the day. We sprayed the walls with some bitter treatment as recommended by the Vet, not only did the stuff stain the walls and molding, the pup loved the taste of the stuff and started nibbling on the molding too.

Be patient, you'll look back and laugh.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Ms. B and I got an airedale pup in January to replace the previous house humorist. As is normal Ms. B named her. This one is Emmy. Think, Guys Think. . . I'm in the t.v. movie business. You got it, Mikey finally got his Emmy.
Not that funny from my view point.

Cute pup, that Bertram.
Mikey
3/18/1963 - -31-327 factory hardtop express, the only one left.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
-Albert Einstein
neil

Post by neil »

i have had two airdales ,great dogs they will kill every critter on your land
thuddddddd

stuff

Post by thuddddddd »

what about that damm cat kathi brought home from Jersey?? why couldn't your dogs gotten to that one?
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

Shortly after this shot was taken he showed up with one of them fluffy tree rats on the back deck. Didn't need breakfast that day. Wife wretched....... Course I was traveling, would of liked to play tug with him and it.
Needless to say they scatter pretty quickly when he goes out now.
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
thuddddddd

stuff

Post by thuddddddd »

Jp if she wretches over the rats, what does she do when you have her gut a boat load of yellow fin?? Or the giant bluefin>
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

The fish don't bother her, as a matter of fact when we were dating I had her on a few of those fall mad dog bluefish blitz's (back before bass were so plentiful) in a little center console. She must of cranked 20 of those alligators. All I did was hook up a fresh one and hand it off. And no I did not keep any of them yellow eyed oilcans.
Now that being said when she walks into the garage and a deers hanging with the skin half off she's in no hurry to grab a wrap and pull.
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
randall

Post by randall »

we lost our beloved malamut "comet" this summer.... and while she would basicly eat anything that ever had a face (and some things that didnt....plastic screw driver handle)...she went absolutly nuts for raw tuna......cutting quarters into steaks was a no waste proposition at our house.......pet sushi
AndreF

Post by AndreF »

Dog is GOD spelled backwards.
I'm not sure but indecision may or may not be my problem.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

1981 FBC BERG1883M81E
neil

Post by neil »

andre will you be able to make it to montauk 07 it looks like the 4th of aug. we can have the boys drive us around when we get drunk
AndreF

Post by AndreF »

Neil,
Sure sounds like my kind of a good time. The only time I have a drinking problem is when I don't have one. (huh Dick Dean?)
A little early to plan now , Neil, but we sure enjoyed Montak last time and your hospitality at Oak Bluffs too.
I'm not sure but indecision may or may not be my problem.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

1981 FBC BERG1883M81E