Thanks Ed C. and Lois for the invite!

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

JohnCranston

Thanks Ed C. and Lois for the invite!

Post by JohnCranston »

You guys are great! Ya'll openned up your home to Pam, Danny and myself last year, and invited us back for another trip this time around! What great friends! I remember last year, when we got off the plane in NY, it was 85 degrees, and you said, "Sorry about the heat"...Danny looked at me and said, "I think I can deal with it". It's been over 100 for the last 14 days, here in Tx, and I wish I could have been munching on one of rew's lobsters and a few lbs of clams with everyone in Greenport. We're Glad that everyone had a great time.

Thanks again, the Curry family,
John and Pam.
I'll never ruin a $50 buzz with a $4 sandwich
Ed Curry

Post by Ed Curry »

Damn John, I'm blushing. You guys are welcome here anytime. Consider that an invite for next year but I'll call and remind you in 2012. It was our pleasure to get to spend time with you Pam and Dan. and you made great shipmates as well. Next time I'll have to get you to drink more expensive beer.
Don't lend a hand to raise a flag aboard a ship of fools!
JohnCranston

Post by JohnCranston »

Ed,
I hope that you're not still watering your lawn with with your leftover, premium beers from your last fishing trip? Please tell me "No".
You guys pack up and come to Cabo with us in October...or, a trip to Tx when ya'll get snowed in this winter. Open invitation anytime. buddy.

John.
I'll never ruin a $50 buzz with a $4 sandwich
MarkS
Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Post by MarkS »

That is a great idea John, invite them all!

This is still going on! I have very little to do with it except that they call me and ask, "What do you think about this?" and "Should we do that?"

Still is a great charity, it is the most fun you can have standing up and there is always room for more.

I am hoping with Mara's condition we can make the trip but it will be last minute.

Here is the link to the official site. Lots of Bertrams to fish from and in fact Renegade Mike is not booked yet as well as a bunch of 31's and 33's at Pisces and other charter companies. The field is currently at 13 boats but we would love more! There is even an all women's team called "Team Happy Hookers."

http://www.tacabo.com/

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1 ... ornia.html

Last week in October, you are all welcome!

Mark
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage