CX

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Harry Babb

CX

Post by Harry Babb »

The started burned up on my grandsons ATV 4 wheeler. I put a new starter on but it to was sluggish and did not operate properly. Upon further investigation I realized that the Starter Overrun Clutch was stuck either because of dirt or simply because of the lack of lubrication. To disassemble it meant removing the Flywheel and I do not have the proper puller to perform that task. So then I asked "Whats a girl to do" and I though of Uncle Vics miracle cure "CX". Several squirts of CX onto the starter drive chain and overrun clutch and within minutes we be fo wheelin again.
So here is another application to add to the list for uses of CX. I will be ordering more soon UV.

On another note................I want to order a copy of the book "The legend of Bertram". I have searched for about an hour and cannot find an address or phone number to use for ordering this book. Will you guys please tell me how to get my copy of The Legend of Bertram?

Happy Thanksgiving to all
Harry Babb
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Harry - the Bertram factory has tons of them. Call 305 633 8011 and order one. If they give you the run around, call back and ask for Bryan Bogue, who is the new "Marketing Intelligence Manager" (interesting title) and the guy that they has assigned to keep us old Bertram owners happy. Tell Bryan that Uncle Vic sent you. His email is Bryan.Bogue@bertram.com.

Let me know if you hit a dead end.

UV
Harry Babb

CX

Post by Harry Babb »

Vic
I called Bryan Bogue just as you suggested.
The reason that I could not find the book from links here on B31.com is that the website is currently down.
A new company called Axis Promotions is going to take over and start handling the Bertram products that us old farts need and want.
The new website will be up and running some time during the first of December. Bryan told me that he will email me when they get back up and running and I can purchase a copy of "The Legend of Bertram" at that time.
He also told me that he will contact Capt. Pat so that a link can be established to our website here at Bertram31.com.
Thanks for the help.
Harry Babb
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

"Marketing Intelligence Manager". Based on my experiences attempting to buy Bertram gear, seems like an oxymoron. What I ran into was pure moron. Hopefully this new man is an attempt to correct an awful situation. Walter