Tiara 31

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

John F.

Tiara 31

Post by John F. »

I'm hoping the faithful as well as Capt. Pat can cut me a little slack here....

My friend wants to get into a new CC35 in the worst way, and he's trying to sell his 2004 Tiara. Its on Yachtworld (I won't even try to post a link). Its the 31 in VA Beach listed at $144K. I've spent alot of hours on this boat, and can vouch for its performance, condition, and set-up. Thought I'd mention it for my friend's sake, and just in case any of the faithful know someone looking for that type of boat....at that price it seems to me to be a pretty great deal.

John F.
steve miller

Post by steve miller »

John,
Hell, posting a link is easy! You do it, screw it up, and Professor Ohlstein fixes it for you. ;)
dougl33

Post by dougl33 »

Regards,

Doug L.
John F.

Post by John F. »

Thanks.

John F.
no1fishhead

31 listed

Post by no1fishhead »

John,
Check this out.

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/ ... earchtype=

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving,
Rob
John F.

Post by John F. »

Rob-

I drove by Kentmorr today to see if "Vitamin Sea" was there. I see that JW is selling "Banshee" also. Good luck with them--last time I saw Vitamin Sea, she looked great. Get in touch with me when you haul out, I'll meet you over there with a few cold ones. I may get my boat hauled this weekend or next--the fall rock season just hasn't materialized up here.

John F.
no1fishhead

Post by no1fishhead »

John,
I plan on getting hauled out on Dec 1st which a Friday so we'll catch up then. Sorry to hear about the slow bite. See you then
Doug Crowther

Post by Doug Crowther »

John,
Let me know when you decide to pull out. I'll run Crows nest down and let Patrick put the boats side by side again. She's just filling up with leaves here at the house.
Doug
John F.

Post by John F. »

Doug-

OK--it'll be within the next 2 weeks. Patrick told me awhile ago thta he'd save us about the same spots and put us side-by-side. Rob--you should come join us at Queen Anne's.

John F.
no1fishhead

Post by no1fishhead »

John,
What's the deal with that place??? How much water is there? Cost? Any restrictions? Will they launch any time during the winter months in case she sells?
Rob
John F.

Post by John F. »

Rob-

More water than Kentmorr--from the haulout to the Bay I think you have at least 6' MLW. Kentmorr has/had the hump just past the jetty that could get pretty tough. They don't block you in like Kentmorr and are pretty relaxed about everything. Cost last year was just over $20 foot for haul, wash, block, 4 mos. storage, and launch ($620 or a little more total). I don't know what it'll be this year, but they're pretty fair. If interested, call QAM (643-2021) and ask for Patrick. Tell him you want to be next to me and Doug.

John F.

What are you getting to replace the Vitamin Sea?