Last Blue of the Season

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Hueso

Last Blue of the Season

Post by Hueso »

the old man hooked up with probably the last blue marlin of the season....sorry no pics of the release.....got my hands occupied with the bill....you know how it is.....

In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Hueso - looks like the old man may have done that before - his presence in the fighting chair tells us that. Sure would like to meet you and the old man some day.....

UV, fresh back from NYC and some good times....Flying out of JFK this afternoon was not for the faint of heart or bladder - how many hours can you spend on a taxiway?- with the weather coming in. We made it out on JetBlue only because they have fast planes... and live TV at every seat so you stay connected to the world, yep, they have the weather channel, and I would have stayed on the ground. Think we were about the last planes they let out before the bad weather hit. One of my law parters got stuck up there. Yeah, better him than me. But we went around it out to the east, halfway to Bermuda, and it was a pleasant flight after a few hours...... but that headwind slowed us down to Cessna 172 speeds. Took a hour to flty over North Carolina.

Home, sweet home.

UV
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

Yep, that was an ugly one!! Third bad storm of the Fall here! Beats a Hurricane though. Glad you are home safely.
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31
Hueso

Post by Hueso »

UV same here ... if you decide to fly to the shinning star of the Caribbean do not hesitate to contact us ... about the flight......it is better to forget about it or you don't fly again .... I see in your message that you have a "law partner"...I'm also an attorney .... hope I can meet the Faithful some day... there are two boat shows scheduled down here during January and February.....maybe it is a good opportunity to introduce CX to boat owners in Puerto Rico ... if you wish I can give you info regarding those events ....just let me know
IRGuy

Two lawyere here?

Post by IRGuy »

Uh oh.. there are two lawyers here..

There was a small town near here with one lawyer.. he was starving!

He only began to make money when a second lawyer moved into town!
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!