maui

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Charlie J

maui

Post by Charlie J »

well guys just arrived in maui, after spending 5 days in honolulo with eileens aflac convention. last night finished off the convention with a private concert with huey lewis and the news, they can still rock. will be doig the helacopter sight seeing tour, and if the money holds up maybe some fishing. am certanly missing the bass run at home, heard a 50 lber came in last week. later guys 8) 8)
JohnD

Post by JohnD »

Charlie,

I'm not sure if it's where you're at or not but, my neighbors were just over there visiting their son and the guys took a flight in restored bi-planes. From the pictures and stories, it looked like a really neat way to see the Islands

Have a great time and hope you get out fising.

-jd
TailhookTom

Post by TailhookTom »

Charlie:

Not sure if I mentioned it to you before, but if you get a chance, go to Longhis on Front street in Lahaina -- incredible food -- pricey, but really good.

Also, Rusty Harpoon is nice for breakfast and cocktails -- not necessarily at the same time!
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

we were there last ight and had dinner at david pauls pricey is right but the food was great, and then there was 3 hrs of shopping. glad i dont drink anymore, driving these roads at night is a trip and a half
BillD33

Post by BillD33 »

Make sure you drive the Road to Hana, very cool and beautiful. It's an all day event.