lauderdale next week

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Ric

lauderdale next week

Post by Ric »

The games and storys begin next week . I have taken the top floor "suite" drinking room on thurs fri and sat and i think U.V. grabbed it for wed and sunday to just to keep the bar open,and the liquid flowing . There are 2 big beds in there and any last minute change of plans by any of the faithful, like circumstances changing at last minute and you can grab a flight down and a 12$ dollare taxi ride from airport to the flophouse , but was worrying about a place to stay,Just do it ,, My condo is 10 minutes from the flophouse anyway,I'll have a vehicle
I think Doc is suppose to come if he can get away( has obligations he wants to circumvent) and he can allways stay with me if need be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes things change last minute if it does,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Just jump in
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Ric, yep, I have it for Wed and Sunday, assuming me & the Bambooshka communicated, or at least 6 or 8 of her "no problem, no problem" stick. Russ & Linda are bringing the hooch etc on Thursday.

Who else is gonna be there Wed? Me, Andre' and Lyman the G Man will be there about 2 on Wed. If ya'll don't see us in the party room we will probably be eating a late lunch next door at the Casa Blanca. My cell is 225 937 1319.

Le Bon Ton Roule'.......

UV
R Cahoon

Post by R Cahoon »

I will be at the show Saturday and Sunday but with customers in tow. Is ther a gathering taking place friday, saturday or sunday if so where?
Love to hook up!

Keep Smilin
Dug

Post by Dug »

Ric,

By reputation, I am not sure you having a car is a safe promise to make. I hear that riding with you is like taking ones own life in ones hands and making a bad gamble!

That true???

D
thuddddddd

stuff

Post by thuddddddd »

Worse odd's than that..................
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

Late afternoons and evenings at the flop house whiskey deck are usually the gathering.

Dinner and late evening plans are made from there.

This year in honor of Pat becomming a Texas resident again, the whiskey deck will feature a mechanical bull, Mickey Gilley and Coyote Ugly bartenders.

For those lite in the boots, a brokeback mountain ride will be held on the first floor.
thuddddddd

stuff

Post by thuddddddd »

Don't you mean brokebutt?? as opposed to broke ass, which uncle vic is always telling me, as in Thuddddd get your broke ass over here and pay our bar tab!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bermuda Brother

Lauderdale

Post by Bermuda Brother »

Hope to get to the Lauderdale boat show one year. I've usually been able to make the Miami ones. I will have to meat up with some of you guys sometime. Gotta do it.

JJ
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I know I saw it here somewhere, but what is the address to the flophouse. Will try to swing in there over the weekend. I am sure it will be obvious where to find you guys once I am there. THE BAR! Kevin
AndreF

Post by AndreF »

Ric,
Don't forget my t-shirts!
I'm not sure but indecision may or may not be my problem.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

1981 FBC BERG1883M81E
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

Kevin,

On the main part of the site under Ft. Lauderdale Rendezvous 2000

Br,

Patrick
Ric

Post by Ric »

/////Dr Dre

I'm leaving tomorrow 4 am to get my vehicle down to lauderdale and leave it at the condo till May. I have your Oaks Bluff shirts and a disposable camera filled with shots of my tower for your tower builder .I will see you on Wednesday for the best chicken wings in south florida at the quarterdeck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

I always thought the best wings in Florida were at the Brass Ring in WPB.
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
AndreF

Post by AndreF »

Ric-
Roger that and thanks- you're a fine fella and I'd tell anyone that.
See you Wed.
I'm not sure but indecision may or may not be my problem.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

1981 FBC BERG1883M81E
RussP

Post by RussP »

The Brass ring rules! It also has the best burger in town. Just make sure you lock your truck and have your Doberman in the back.

RussP
KAHUNA 1963 Sportfish
neil

Post by neil »

anyone going to the show please visit the garmin booth,ask for john neyland and tell him garmin needs to donate stuff to our 2007 ne get together. he is a freind of ours i need to bust his chops. andre tell him what a nice plotter raymarine gave us in oak bluffs. ric keep andre and timmmmmmmmmmy under control
neil and jr