Blue Angels Homecoming pictures 11-14-09

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Capt. DQ

Blue Angels Homecoming pictures 11-14-09

Post by Capt. DQ »

Here are some really cool pictures taken at the last Blue Angels Air Show of the year and is consider Homecoming and they really pull all the stops out as you will see and other photos are included from the show. This is one of spots behind Fort McRae that boaters like to watch the show from and one of the spots I directed Andy to go coming from Orange Beach.

Enjoy,
DQ

Image[/img]
Last edited by Capt. DQ on Nov 30th, '09, 21:53, edited 1 time in total.
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
amuh60

Post by amuh60 »

DQ-

I ended up over in Sherman Cove/then over to the Fort. It worked out very nice and the show was great. I know Bayou Grande would have been a better view but we enjoyed the day. Anyhow, thanks for the offer and help. We need to get together sometime. And those are some great Pics thanks for sharing.

-ANDY
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Great pics Doug

The guy standing on the wing of the Bi Plane either has really big cahoonas or is simply crazy.......

Thanks Doug

H
hb
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

Good Deal Andy, glad everything went well for you and the family. A friend that works on base actually sent those pictures to me as I was attending a wedding that Saturday.

But went fishing that Sunday following the show to celebrate my birthday that was actually on Saturday the 14th and we tagged a Blue and got shots on 2 Whites that we missed. Great weather both days though.

Harry,

Your right about that, don't think I'm up for that stunt EVER! Tyler was on the Short Circuit with me this past weekend offshore and was asking how you where coming along on DeNada? He was impressed on how well the boat performed with those wheels like you have also. You gonna luv them.

DQ

Image[/img]
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!