She's Gone!!!

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

JimmyG

She's Gone!!!

Post by JimmyG »

Well she's gone... I hope the new owner has as much enjoyment I had on the Fighting Angel! I had that boat since 1997 and totally rebuilt her from stem to stern it was a "labor of love" and she won me a lot of tournaments as know by many she was/is a fish raising machine! I also made a lot of friends over the years on that boat and I enjoyed the company of good friends and family and will look back on all the memory's with a sullen smile! We went out with a bang this picture was taken on the last trip offshore last fall we had 5 Whites on with 3 guys in the cockpit! it was an awesome trip.
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

Nice job Jimmy. She's a good boat.
JohnD

Post by JohnD »

Jimmy,

Congrats on the sale, it must have been mixed emotions for you. Do you have another boat in mind or are you taking a sabbatical, from boating?

Btw, don’t be a stranger, here or at the AC Rendezvous.

Br,
JohnD
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Imagining me in that position hurts my heart.......but I am sure you had good reasons

What a way to go out! ! ! The good memories will last forever....

Harry
hb
JimmyG

Post by JimmyG »

Yea it's been tuff, in fact I'm getting sympathy cards from friends... LOL No projects on the horizon I have to focus on my business. I was tempted though, the guy who purchased it has a 31 that need's a lot of work i almost considered it....not
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Jimmy,

I share in the "mixed emotions" of selling the best boat ever built. I still have the video of you guys catching all those fish from Fighting Angel. Good luck with your business.

Tommy
Hueso

Post by Hueso »

just reading this gives me the chills!......Cool runnings! in your new journey.......