Puerto Vallarta

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

raybelanger

Puerto Vallarta

Post by raybelanger »

Heading to Puerto in May (16-23) was wondering if anyone has fished there or knows of any good captains Ray
Thums Up

Post by Thums Up »

Josh Temple is about as good as it gets there. He is Panama know and should be there by then captjosh@mac.com
http://Www.GT-lures.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ric

vallarta

Post by Ric »

all the head boats are sold to tourist everywhere.from every hotel. .But the marina is right there on the main drag.. you can drive right there.Taxi right there and all the charter boats are there for you to make a deal with the "capitan" without all the middle men and hustlers in the middle.,..,you can deffinitely do better and "pick" the boat you want and the deal you want,for how long you want.,.,.,.,., 8)
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

You can contact Master Baiter's tackle shop there at the Marina and they can help you out. They also have there own charter boats also. They also have shirts for Master or Mini Baiter's too.

Great place to fish.

DQ
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
Rob C

Post by Rob C »

This is a good start for PV. I have fished with Marlas Sportfishing two times and will fish with them again, Danny is the best but his brothers are both great too.

http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/mainl ... -info.html
"sometimes you go 8 sometimes you hit dirt"

Rob C
scot

Post by scot »

I was down there 2 years back. The charter boats (giant pangas) would anchor 10 yards off the beach at the resort. If you wanted to go out fishing, you just made a deal with them....and off you go. I didn't take them up on it, food + drink was all inclusive at the resort, go figure. Besides, I was paying for everything 20 people wanted to do (daughters wedding)

BTW, it's pronounced "Port-a-vi-arta" in Southeast Texas, at least that seems to be the way it rolled off my tonque... lol.

Have fun, it's nice.
Scot
1969 Bertram 25 "Roly Poly"
she'll float one of these days.. no really it will :-0