GREETINGS FROM THE MILITARY GUY

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

bertramsupermex

GREETINGS FROM THE MILITARY GUY

Post by bertramsupermex »

Faithful, sure has been a long time. I continue to travel much in and out of the CENTCOM AOR. Our work in the military never seems to end. Back in DC, hopefully through the spring. I just got off the phone with Carl of Elite Marine and he states that SUPERMEX is doing fine and is getting ready to go into the barn for final completion. I can't wait. I can't thank Carl enough for his patience and understanding of my military duty. But I now hope to get SUPERMEX out my April/May timeframe. I do not think anyone has been immune from our slumping economy and Carl is no exception. He continues to remain focused on his business and has now ventured into selling custom components of our great B31. All I can say is, TRUST ME!, his work is absolute top of the line. If you are considering or have already started a DIY B 31 project, take a serious look at what Carl has to offer. Or, better yet, give him a call. Carl is a true friend of the B31 and I wish him great success as he starts his new venture. I want to wish you all a very joyous Christmas and a very prosperous New Year. Enjoy your time with family and friends during this very special time of the year. Keep safe and I will try to keep you updated on SUPERMEX as we come into the new year. Later. r/ Roland
Proud owner of a 1967 B31 Sportsfisherman.
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

rolan merry x mass and thanks for taking are backs
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

All the best and thanks from all of us. Walter
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Good to hear from ya Roland....keep keeping us safe big boy. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

UV
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Roland,

Great to hear from you stranger!! Glad to hear that SuperMex continues to be well cared for. Let me know when you get ready to bring her north. Merry Christmas to you and your family, and God bless you and all of your military brothers and sisters.

Tommy
IRGuy

Post by IRGuy »

While we are able to enjoy holidays with our families, and enjoy our boats when we want to, and say the things we choose to say that others might disagree with, and do all the other things we take for granted every day.. we owe you and everyone else who puts on the uniform of one of our military or public safety services a debt of gratitude. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY CHAUNNIKA and SEASON'S GREETINGS to you and all of them!
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!
bertramsupermex

Post by bertramsupermex »

Tommy, oood news, it looks like we might be neighbors again. My new military assignment will most likely be Camp Johnson, Jacksonville, NC. Back to my old stomping grounds. Once confirmed, I will be the first to let you know. I still remember the great hospitality you provided and the great ride on your beautiful boat Island Girl. Later.......r/ Roland
Proud owner of a 1967 B31 Sportsfisherman.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Roland,

I would like to echo IRGuy's accolades in the direction of you and your fellow marines, sailors, soldiers, coasties and guardsmen. You are the unsong heroes of America, and the guys on this board are virtually unanimous in singing your praises. Thanks, and keep up the great work.

Also, great news that you will be headed back to eastern North Carolina, or God's Country as we refer to it. I'm counting on you being our guest of honor at the 2009 NC Rendezvous at Atlantic Beach and Harkers Island. SuperMex will look great running next to Rapscallion, Sawdust, Barbara Jean, Hat Trick, Limited Edition, Billboard, Island Girl, and the other 31s in these waters. Keep us all posted, and know that the NC contingent will do everything possible to make you and your wife feel right at home back here in NC.

Tommy
neil

Post by neil »

roland my family and i thank you for serving our country neil
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

Happy New Year Roland!!
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31