For JK (Sea Nile)

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Tony Meola

For JK (Sea Nile)

Post by Tony Meola »

JK

I am pretty sure I met the former owner of the Sea Nile over the weekend.

I was working on my repower and he was in the yard looking to buy a used commercial generator from the shop. He started talking to me, and telling me about the 31 he sold. I got the impression from talking to him he wished he never sold it.

I asked him a about the boat and he said he sold it to a guy from the Philly area who had a body shop. That has to be you.

I have the feeling that his business just took up too much of his time so he sold the boat. I know that he is considered one of the best bulkheaders in the business and about the time he sold you the boat, I know he was doing some government work over sea's.
JK

Post by JK »

Sounds like Joe Zacceralli is the guy he is talking about. Joe is in the philly area and owns a body shop. I bought from the original owner who lived in southern DE who passed away about 5 years ago. Small world indeed as Joe redid my boat too!

--JK
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

JK

Sorry thought it was you. I guess I remembered the pics of your boat behind the body shop. I am sure then that it is Joe. I actually felt bad for the guy. He seemed more interested in talking about my 31 than the generator he was buying.