Fund raiser for da Judge

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

In Memory of Vicroy

Fund raiser for da Judge

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Faithful, I come to you on behalf of one of the original Faithful, Judge C.G. "Trey" Dibrell. Trey is a County Court Judge in Galveston, Texas and has served on the bench for many years with distinction.

His Honor is an elected judge and is facing an opponent in his re-election campaign this November. County wide campaigns are expensive and I'm here to ask for your financial support for our own "da Judge".

I ask for your support not only because Trey has become one of my best friends, but also because I'm a lawyer and know judges, good and bad. Through our friendship I have come to know Trey's judicial demeanor, and frankly, I have never been around a judge that has a better head on his shoulders than Trey. None.

It is a shame that it costs so much to keep dedicated public servants in office, but here is your chance to help a friend, and most importantly, keep top quality people in our judicial system.

I respectfully ask your support for a fine man. Contributions, large and small, may be sent to C.G. "Trey" Dibrell, 12715 Carlotta Ct., Galveston, TX 77554. Corporate contributions are not permitted, only personal checks. Capt. Patrick has approved this message.

Thank you.

UV
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

UV,

Not only approved, but concur wholeheartedly... Da' Judge can count on me to chip in!

Br,

Patrick
Trey Dibrell

Post by Trey Dibrell »

Thanks for the kind words Vic, maybe a little over stated, but I'll take them.

My mailing address is actually:

144B Spanish Grant
Galveston, TX 77554

Trey