Site problem?

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

In Memory Walter K

Site problem?

Post by In Memory Walter K »

Has anyone else had the site being very slow to respond when you end reading a thread and click to go back to the discussion board? My computer normally did it instantly, but for the past day it's been so slow, I've had to leave the site and come back to it. Trying to figure out if it's my machine or a site glitch. Walter
Eddy G

Post by Eddy G »

Mine did it too this morning.

Eddy G.
Rickysa

Post by Rickysa »

Ditto
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Ditto earlier this morning, but it seems to have cleared up.

TD
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

Walter & all,

Last week we moved the bertram31 domain to a new server in an effort to add more stability to the site. Yesterday, there were some problems & after a few hours of work, we've moved to yet another server and it looks like everything is now functioning correctly and faster...

The site has been hosted by Internet Connection , (Headquartered in Easton, Maryland), since the beginning, almost 9 years ago. The owner and crew at IC are the best to be found & Geo Carr, the lead technician & resident Guru, is amazingly talented.

Even though the viewers of this site occassionally see a glich pop up from time to time, the behind the scenes support and dedication from IC has always kept us running smoothly for over 99.8% of the time for nearly a decade. Geo has even rolled out of bed in the wee hours of the morning, on a weedend, to slap the server back online. Probably even when just about every viewer here didn't even know there was a problem...

Sorry for any inconveniences during the transition, we're always working hard to keep you guys connected as close to 24/7 as possible!

Best regards,

Patrick
Sean B

Post by Sean B »

All the behind the scenes efforts are very much appreciated Skip!

I think it's time for me to send another site donation to show it too