MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

bertramsupermex

MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY

Post by bertramsupermex »

FAITHFUL, as we prepare to light up BBQs, go camping, spend time with family and friends, and enjoy our B31s, let us not forget those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country on this Memorial Day holiday. OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM = 4,069 KIAs, 30,059 WIAs and OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM (Afghan) 496 KIAs and 1958 WIAs. These young men and women are our true heroes. God Bless America. r/ Roland
Proud owner of a 1967 B31 Sportsfisherman.
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Personally I love the United States of America.

With all of the things that seem wrong here in the US I still am proud to be an AMERICAN..........a FREE AMERICAN..........enjoying freedom and the lifestyle that I live everyday.

Many thanks to the men and women who defend us daily and the ones who have "Given it all" for our country.

Back atcha Roland

Harry
randall

Post by randall »

caren and i always take a minute on memorial day to think about our dads and all they did to preserve our way of life. unfortunately we now have to include our good friend dans stepson ,KIA april 12 2007 in iraq. i hope everyone takes a minute out of their day and just reflects on all these lost but never to forgotten warriors.
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

GOD Bless the USA!!!!!!!!!!!

The best place on Earth to live!!!

This is the time to remember and say thank you those that make it that way.

Happy Memorial Day
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
IRGuy

Post by IRGuy »

I was fortunate enough to have had an opportunity to live in Belgium for three years, and travel all over Europe and Scandinavia. While I loved our life there the longer I was away the more I came to appreciate our life here. I never felt for an instant that the US was not the best place for my family and me to be. Sadly, many Americans never have the opportunity I had.

God bless the USA, and God bless every single hero in our military who is defending us and our way of life!
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Every Memorial day, July 4th and Labor Day we fly the flag that flew over my Great-Grandfather's Monument at Arlington Cemetery. PAst and present they all made it possible for us to do our Bertram thing.
Even at four dollars a gallon.
God bless America.
Mikey
3/18/1963 - -31-327 factory hardtop express, the only one left.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
-Albert Einstein
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

To all the men and women who served in the past or present, you have my families deepest respect and appreciation.

Putting your life on the line for your fellow man, is the greatest act of human kindness one can ever hope to achieve.

It allows me and my wife today to worship in our church of choice with two of our grandchildren and then go to a church picnic at the beach.

I will not now or ever forget the lives lost for freedom.

God bless this country and may we be more forgiving to our fellow man so that we can once again become a torch in the darkness for the world to see.
Skipper Dick

Post by Skipper Dick »

My wife Pat and I caught a hop on a C-17A out of Charleston to Ramstein a couple of weeks ago. We took a cruise down the Rhine and toured castles, drank beer and wine and then pounded the streets of Paris for 3 days. When we decided to come home last Wednesday, we caught a hop on a contract bird coming out of Kuwait with about a hundred and fifty troops returning home via Ramstein. Even though I wore a uniform for 20 plus years, Pat and I were honored to be on the same plane as these men and women. There were a couple of walking wounded among them that had the highest of spirits. God bless these military folks, Pat and I are so proud of them.

Dick
1983 Bertram 28 FBC w/300 Merc Horizon
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Roland,

Well said my friend. Thanks to all who serve and heve served........and that includes our own Capt. Roland!

TD