i'm just sayin

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

randall

i'm just sayin

Post by randall »

In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Very accurate, little buddy, very accurate. The Prof & Ric witnessed it as well. With two "D"s no less.

UV
mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Post by mike ohlstein »

Still makes me laugh.......

Almost as funny, was the waitress that burried him a couple of years later.
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
In Memory of Vicroy

Yep, that was the waitress he was giving grief to, and her husband was a beat cop in FLL that showed up to supervise him going zzzzzzzzz. Snow & him traded cop patches, and Thudd went home alive, a minor miracle.

Then there was the alleged coonass eats place, some Bait Bucket restaurant, was it Lillies?? that was so bad even the yankees would not eat the crap.

We Faithful were pretty bad in our youth...our B31 banner the Ole Fart provided displayed proudly on the whiskey deck at the Flophouse....I still have it guys, then the meeting with Norberto where the Ole Fart & him sat down in front of his laptop and he showed us his B31 with the chrome Cat 3208s & him speaking Italian and the Ole Fart (Capt. Patrick to you newbes) speaking Texas, and Lugio translating, and all of us crowding aroud to hear....

Then we Faithful felt we were not being taken seriously by Bertram, they ignored us the first year we stromed the FLL show.....I'm told we had a little deal at the Yanmar party by the pool where I made a statement that stuck........I'm not gonna repeat it, but I remember something aobut "hi dollar beers" being in the mix...we were treated better in the following years.

With $5 diesel on the horizon, I plan to make the FLL show this year to see who is still standing. In the meantime, 5 weeks from tonight some of us will be in Panama for UVI 8, eating at Restaurant Jimmy (my favorite is the grilled octapus, the whole thing) then fly the twin turbo Otters the next morning down to Pinas Bay and to the TSL where we will fish for 6 days. My view is that TSL provides the best experience overall....we all gonna wake up dead one day, you need to do TSL before your time is up.

UV
randall

Post by randall »

UV......i added the second D.
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

Have your fun boys................
and it's 7 D's
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

Hey Vic-Can I borrow the Banner for the Northeast Rendezvous? Walter
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

Walt,

I'll bring my remaining copy, or send it to you in the event that I'm unable to come... Had three originally, gave one to Vic, one stollen from the dock at Montauk I, (some Hatterasser probably burned it)...

Br,

Patrick
randall

Post by randall »

you should come...we went out and bought a new mattress for the loft....its very comfy...
In Memory of Vicroy

I think mine is at the camp, I'll try & locate it if Ole Fart can't make it. Randy I fugured you had doctored it....

UV