46 Bertram

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

SPrater

46 Bertram

Post by SPrater »

I don't know if this is the right place or not, but I am looking for some information on 46 Bertram Convertibles. Does anyone know of a site or location where I can get diagrams of fuel and water tanks, layouts, dimensions, etc. I would like to re build a 46, but I need some more technical information. Thank you for your help.

Sam
JohnD

Post by JohnD »

Sam, I'm sure somebody has something squirled away that may help you. Are you looking for a project boat or do you already have one lined up? My thoughts would be is that the market is so soft it would be better $$ spent to find one in decent shape and pay pennies on the dollar for work someone else has had done.

Good Luck, the 46 is a TANK!!
JohnD
SPrater

Post by SPrater »

I do not have one picked out yet. I would like a late 80's Mark III. Part of what I want to do involves adding fuel. I need to increase the 720 to 1,000 gal.
I know the spot where the aft water tank is has been used by some for extra fuel or a fish box. I just need some diagrams to see if what I want to do will fit.
The project is a few years away but I want to get the planning started to see if I can get things moved around like I want them.