Calling Ric Soucy...

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Tommy

Calling Ric Soucy...

Post by Tommy »

Ric,

I received about five emails in a row asking if I was a "friend or foe" of Ric Soucy, and it had a place to respond. I didn't know if your computer was acting up, or mine........but you are definitely my fren........

Where have you been hiding out this winter?

Tommy
mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Post by mike ohlstein »

I got them too. Ric's computer must have a virus......
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Me too, delete them.

UV
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Mike and Vic,

I figured as much, and immediately deleted them. I was pretty sure that when I posted here, some of the Flophouse gang would have received the same emails. It was my way of alerting Ric without responding to the email (in the event it was a virus).

TD
Ric

,..,.,.,.,.,virus

Post by Ric »

A few months back,,thud called me and asked me about some spam or something that came from me,,,I really dont know anything about it,,, So delete anything and everything,,,I am not that computer literate to do or send anything.,.,.,.and if i did it i wasnt aware of it.,.,
.,Hi tommy i was in costa rica for 17 days in january ,,,i have been in florida back and forth since the lauderdale boat show ,,, cant imagine how i have stayed up here all these years instead of that southern lattitude.,.,.change the lattitude and you change your attitude.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.for sure,,,
,I have been away from a computer for some time,,, Dr Dre called me to fill me in.,.,.,.,.,.,a belated happy new year to ya'` all.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
U.V. I am glad to hear that you have retired.,.,., I have been up here for 5 days and it s---ks cold miserable,,, checked my boat etc .,.,its fine .,.,.,so i am outaa here and back to the sunshine state next week
I am a die hard patriots fan.,.,.,but those giants,,,,are """""HOT""""
ya'll take care.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.and quit pickin on ""THUD"" he is doing the best he can working with his limited abilities.........................................
Trey Dibrell

Post by Trey Dibrell »

I got them too, but was afraid to open them because I thought it was
one of those gay sites.

Ric, I was beginning to worry about you.

Da Judge
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Ric,

Good to hear from you.....glad to know that you are living the good life down south. Hope to see you, Vic, Mike and the Judge this fall.

Tommy
Garry

Post by Garry »

Ric,

Good to see you are livin the good life....any significant catches of note during you Costa Rica stay?
Ric

Post by Ric »

No need for concern your Honor,, I'm working my way thru Eastern Europe and Central and South America.,., tasting all the quisine and ethnicity's 8) .,.,.,.its the juxtaposition between the Eastern Europe cold war and the latin heat,..............................,,American women,,,..,..//Forget it!!!!
"ungreatful,unappreciative
spoiled witches''................................I bought stock in Walgreen's Pharmacy divisions.,.,.,.
Ric

Post by Ric »

.,., HI gary How are ya ,,, say hello to robin ,,,.,yeah I caught a rooster,, on a 20 lb class striper rod setup,, and that was fun,,, spanish macks like 3 footers on lazor plugs white flaky flesh delicious.,.,i thought all macks were awful and oily etc ,,,but they were excellent.,.,.,all inshore fishing .,.,.,.,.,.,.,
Garry

Post by Garry »

Ric,

Robin and I have been battling the flu/cold for the last week but are now on the rebound...not feeling well enough to participate in the Mardi Gras today though. Lots of projects around the new house to complete before spring. Finished the boat house a couple of weeks ago and now need to run electric and install boat hoist. Looking forward to catching trout off the dock at night under the lights...

Garry