Thermoglide Transmissions

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Boatbert

Thermoglide Transmissions

Post by Boatbert »

This is a heartfelt thank you to all members of this forum for their advice and counsel on the sale of the prototype Thermoglide transmissions in my 31'.

Very special thanks to Capt. Dick Dean who brokered the deal for me, I would have been "picked clean" by the buyers if it wasn't for Dick. I strongly recommend that anyone considering buying or selling a Bertram to consult him.

It turns out that "Dorado" of this forum was actually the CEO of the company who bought the transmissions(Dick figured out that connection).

I didn't get the 7 figures but I did get high 6's and I got to keep my boat with brand new transmissions. (I'll also get new Thermoglides when they go into production).

Dennis Connors is one of the company's principals and I had the opportunity to spend some time with him in San Diego...he's a very dynamic and charismatic fellow.

I'll let the forum know when this firm goes public as they feel these transmissions will revolutionize the marine industry.
Carl

Post by Carl »

Great for you!
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Bert........thats great......sounds like everyone walked away happy.....cannot ask for more than that.

Do these guys have a website???? I would like to visit it.......

Harry
hb
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

Attaboy Dick Dean! You make the site proud! Walter
DRIFTER31

Post by DRIFTER31 »

Boatbert........For comparison let us all know how your boat performs with the new gears verses the old ones
Kill Em All ......Let God Sort Em Out