Northeast Rendevous 08

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

neil

Northeast Rendevous 08

Post by neil »

It is the time of year when we need to organize the north east rendevous.I will not be able to do it this year,someone needs to step up to the plate and do it, i vote for brewster. First we need a location and then a party, lets get the ball rolling thanks neil
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

If Montauk again would be a consideration, I would look into it, but not at the Yacht Club. There are three marinas, side by side-Montauk Marine Basin, Sportsman's Dock and Liars, each of which have a large open space where a tent could be set up and could be catered by Brewster pretty easily. Quite a few of the Faithful are familiar with the three facilities, two of which have fuel and stores where parts, tackle, bait etc are always available. There was earlier talk about Shinnecock, but as I understood it, dockage space was a problem. Thoughts? Walter
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

Long as none of the places have EPA police, I'm in.........
neil

Post by neil »

timmmmy did you find someone to tow you? Walter ,Montauk sounds fine to us , we need to get the ball rolling somewhere
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

I will take care of the food for the dinner , Montauk is fine with me.
neil

Post by neil »

Walter,if you get a chance please check into the possible locations that you mentioned. We would like to make reservations for the rest of uor trip that week. last year it was the week of aug 3rd thanks in advance neil