New Flybridge Seating

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

jtyson

New Flybridge Seating

Post by jtyson »

Here are some pics of new flybridge seating.

Joe Tyson
"Hotline"
jtyson

Larger Image

Post by jtyson »

Joe Tyson
"Hotline"
jspiezio

Post by jspiezio »

beautiful job, good luck with her. Where is she located?
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

i can`t imagine a guy making the canvas guy line up all the vertical and horizotal pipework so you could not view the stamoid canvas from the outside of the 31 bert he must be anal!!!
jspiezio

Post by jspiezio »

i can`t imagine a guy making the canvas guy line up all the vertical and horizotal pipework so you could not view the stamoid canvas from the outside
I hadn't thought of that Bob. I thought he did it to prevent the clear from rubbing or cracking on the piping. Jtyson, which is it?
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

only playing with you this is my boat photograph by a extremely knowlegable marine advisor on the staff of tracy manufacturer i was not aware he took the pictues.i insisted on two real seats on the bridge and he talk me out of a bottle boat (sea ray seating)arrangement i was about to do on a real sportfishing boat.i took out 1 arm of the port seat then put the two full size seats next to each other and it fit by 1/4" thank you joe tyson and the white powder coat it tops on the todd seats!!!
davidms

Post by davidms »

Bob,

Is your boat in Sayville? Is it possible to take a look?

Thanks,

David
jspiezio

Post by jspiezio »

Bob she is beautiful, I saw your shots in the bootstripe thread. didnt realize it was the same boat
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

the boat is at the oakdale yacth club on shore road in oakdale.i just took it out of the water and with wrap it at the end of the week.just come into the marina and the boat is on the hard next to the forklift station.
getting back to that terrible post i wrote i could not understand it myself.one day i was trying to decide what seating arrangment i wanted on the bridge i was all set for a plush bench seat and the c.e.o. of tracy/todd inc. was at the dock with some boat manufacturer c.e.o tracy/todd make the custom seats you see on boats with the manufacturer name embroided on the backrest.well there i was with the formost authority on boat seating at the stern of phoenix telling me to do the right thing;" treat it like a baby buddy davis/rybovich and make the bridge look like the great sportfisheman she is".i said i would but cannot find two seats that will fit side by side and have captain chair be centered on the custom console.joe tyson took the job and here you see the perfect fit.
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

another look from stern e-perb also a perfect fit between rocket launchers rod holders