Honda Jet

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

In Memory of Vicroy

Honda Jet

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Well, we all knew it was coming....Honda is about to launch a small biz jet that is very innovative. I post this since I know a bunch of us are pilots and we are all boy toy-junkies.....www.hondajet.com

UV
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

If this jet is like all of the other Honda products it will be FIRST CLASS equipment...........

I have always been satisfied with Honda equipment no matter if its a pressure washer, motor cycle or automobile............I have not owned a Honda outboard motor yet and will never OWN a Honda (or any other brand) airplane but sure would like to ride in one

Harry
hb
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

Vic,
This seems to be the wave of the future in air travel. There's more millionaires in this country and around the world than ever before and dealing with the great unwashed at the airport is getting bad even riding first class.

My brother and his consortium have invested in a number of companies in this "personal jet" market and see the growth to personal and time share ownership exploding in the comming years.

I see it as a begining to the personal space cars that I envisioned we would all own when I was a kid.

The more demand, the price will drop. Plasma TV's used to be 25k for a small set. Now a 50" goes for 700 bucks.

Honda's mass marketing and employee pay scale could mean a relativley cheap price in the future.

I see maybe putting my A&P and Avionics back to use and get rid of the boat monkey on my back.
Capt Dick Dean

Post by Capt Dick Dean »

Two things holding me back:
1. How do you get a pilot license
2. How can I get to be a millionaire
A/K/A El Gaupo
randall

Post by randall »

i am a long time devotee of honda products....from the original honda 50 thru 3 civics and an accord, a generator that gets started once a year and always starts on the first pull, and mikes power washer which at the moment is batting 750........anything they do will be done right....as for private jets......its a whole different world....no hassle at the airport at all..it will spoil you rotten.....had a client that took me snowboarding in vail for the day...home for dinner......as to the classic question... when i asked him what it cost....he had no idea
Hueso

Post by Hueso »

As a former owner of two Honda Civics, one Accord and the actual owner of a Honda Ridgeline......I have no complaints about the quality and endurance of their craftmanship........I wonder if they will ever get into the marine diesel engines.............I will sell my condo to get me two of those..........a bit tight to live in a B31, specially with the damn suits required in my profession,...........but Honda is Honda.