Fishing Forum?

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

nic

Fishing Forum?

Post by nic »

What do you think about having a Forum covering fishing? You know, from the basics to sophisticated secret techniques. Equipment, set-up of boats, time of day, moon phases/species, baits, sets......the whole thing.

I'll have to to join another site as well in order to pick up on many years I wasted not fishing and I'd rather learn here.

I'm finding it a bit harder than it looked. My first day marlin fishing years ago with an experienced captain and crew we brought 11 fish over 800lbs to the boat, two granders, took one only, 890lbs on 80lb, so I'm a bit disappointed that I'm still on the bottom rung in the fishing department on the best boat ever built.

I'll get there but it would be good to have a reference source with the depth of knowledge on this great site.

What do you think?

Nic
Hull No. 330 1963 SF "Tennessee"
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

Its a great idea as long as its fishing from BERTRAMS
nic

Post by nic »

Thanks Brewster, that goes without saying for sure. It's just that I'm being bounced around between all the "experts" I know, it's a case of too many cooks.

What I'll do is post a Fishing Report after my next trip and any comments and suggestions will be welcome.

First change though, I think it will be U.S. Navy rules on board, at least until we pull the lines in.

Nic
Hull No. 330 1963 SF "Tennessee"