Bertram 31 made MORE friends

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Brewster Minton

Bertram 31 made MORE friends

Post by Brewster Minton »

I got a call fron Captian Dana from Bertram31 site and he and his new wife Kim came and went overnite to the canyons with me. We had a great time fishing and Dana and Kim are hardcore. They chunked and pulled line all night. We caught two blue sharks and a Mahi. The tuna did not show but it was calm and we had a nice time talking and getting to meet eachother. Had it not been for Bertram31.com and Captian Patrick I would not have had the pleasure of meeting these fine people. Come to think of it this year I have had the pleasure of making new friends with many, many people from this site. Long live Bertram31. Thank you Captian Patrick for your time and effort. Its making the world better.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Here, here!
Mikey
3/18/1963 - -31-327 factory hardtop express, the only one left.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
-Albert Einstein
CaptDana

Brew---- Back home now :(

Post by CaptDana »

Everyone--
My wife Kim and I just returned to Michigan from our East Coast trip- We met up with Brewster and had the time of our lives. His hospitality was top notch- and we had a great overnight with Brewster and a friend of his- Dan- who was also onboard. I grew up as a kid in CT doing some Striper fishing etc - sailfishing down South-- and now chartering on the Great Lakes for 23 years.-- but with this trip Brewster really opened my eyes up wide. His knowledge is incredible of the fishery- and even though the tuna were elusive- we had a great time catching sharks , mahi mahi, checking out his cool yannies( way hot and fast) and most important just talking, telling stories, and making new friends. I am so thankful that Capt Patrick has been able to give us this place to get together. Great people and home of the best boat ever built. Thanks Brewster--
Dana Bonney