Renegademike's B31

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

nestorpr

Renegademike's B31

Post by nestorpr »

Got to meet Mike last week in Cabo and had the privilege of seeing his B31 project. It sure was a very nice layout and the whole thing looks first class. He changed some things around to facilitate his charter work and I think it will be the best looking B31 in Cabo when he finally splashes her. Anyone headed that way make sure you contact him!

Mike, post some pictures buddy! BTW, I sent your donation along with mine, good luck in the tournament!
Looking for my next boat!
AndreF

Post by AndreF »

Hope hurricane treats him well. We're going to Cabo in Oct and look forward to fishing with Mike.
I'm not sure but indecision may or may not be my problem.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

1981 FBC BERG1883M81E
renegademike

Post by renegademike »

It was a fairly small hurricane. The eye missed cabo by about 10 miles. We got maybe 50 to 60kt winds and allot of rain but no major damage. All the boats in the marina are okay. I lost electricity here at the house for around 27 hrs but I'm up and running again.
My Bertram is coming along. I'm trying to keep these guys from painting when the humidity is up in the mourning’s. It comes down to about 45% by noon so I'm hoping that’s good enough. We should be done with the painting by early next week and then we start on all the hardware. Dealing with these Mexican shops can be a nightmare at times. They are stubborn and set on there ways. It’s a constant battle and I’m sure they will be real happy to be done with me as some as possible. I will post some recent pics later tonight.
Thanks Nester for your words of encouragement. I lit a fire under the shop guys ass and now they are moving allot faster.
nestorpr

Post by nestorpr »

Good for you Mike! Glad to hear the storm wasn't too bad at all, I know some other areas weren't as lucky. Take care and tight lines!
Looking for my next boat!