225 John Deere's a spoof

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Carl

225 John Deere's a spoof

Post by Carl »

Just in case anyone may be interested, the 225hp Turbo John Deere's on E-Bay...well they are too good to be true. I was into the Buy Now, but its a spoof, they want money directed to there bank account. While you are screwing around tring to figure out how to transfer funds they steal your account info.
I stopped short of making payment and asked E-Bay to verify before making transaction. But as Ebay said you are redirected to there site, mimickes there own site and they get you to "sign in again" with passwrd to proceed. Within minutes my e-Bay account was acceseesd and I had to spend the next few hours changing all passwords and account info on puter.
Not fun.

Anway...does anyone know if they would have fit a 31?

What a day!

Carl
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Carl
Look for a post dated August 7th entitled "John Deere Deisel". Although I personally like John Deere products I do not know the answer to your question. Several other faithful members here have posted their opinions and experiences on the post I mentioned above.

Several years ago someone in the west Louisiana area listed a 31 the Mobile Press Register that was powered by John Deere so obviously they will fit.

Harry Babb
hb