Heads Up Montauk YC

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Capt Dick Dean

Heads Up Montauk YC

Post by Capt Dick Dean »

Gentlemen, ahem!, the phone # for the Montauk Yacht Club regarding the rendezvous August 3rd - 4th is 1 888 692 8668. For me, the time is now. I'm calling.

On another note in the same song, I'm bringing a bottle of rum that I received as a gift. On the label is printed "Military Rum", fine rum from the West Indies.

God awful stuff. But mix it with Old Demera 151 proof, it ain't that bad. I used some to neutralize the ethanol too.

And I have some left. I'm going to kill The Thuddd. There's that much still left.
A/K/A El Gaupo
Doug Crowther

Post by Doug Crowther »

Take it easy on Timmy. He and CMP just did me a huge favor. CMP powder coated my window frames and Timmy spent all afternoon yesterday cutting and installing in rubber track-new one piece side windows. They are at the tinter right now getting 95% uv block tint applied.
I grew up to be the person my parent's warned me about.
neil

Post by neil »

dick dont worry about the rum, gosselings is a sponser i have plenty. i do need a little help getting some more gifts for the dinner raffle so if any of you can help please do. it will be a fun time as long as timmmmyyyy has a baby sitter neil
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

Timmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
neil

Post by neil »

timmmmmmmmmmmmmyaaaaaaaaaa jr is play hookie thur/fri to try to retain his title as the stripebass king wish us luck
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

i do need a little help getting some more gifts for the dinner raffle so if any of you can help please do.
Neil,

Give Don Jones a call at the Bertram Factory. Bertram and Marinemax are regular sponsors with the Mid Atlantic Rendezvous & have also offered goodies to the North Carolina Rendezvou.

Don Jones
VP Marketing & Sales
Bertram Yachts
305-633-8011
donald.jones@bertram.com

Br,

Patrick
Br,

Patrick

Molon labe
JGomber

Post by JGomber »

Niel,
Send a shipping address to me. I'll get some goodies off from Bimini Bay Outfitters.
Jerry, Triton II
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

Good luck to Capt Jr.
capy

Post by capy »

thuddddddd wrote:Good luck to Capt Jr.
Timmy, we need a tubb status report...........
JP Dalik

Post by JP Dalik »

Tubb status report:

Planted and randomly blown in seeds growing nicely.
Boat still holds water....... so is assumed to float.
Engine hp is still in question and engines no where near boat.
Fishing tackle is all ready to go and purchasing some new stuff just in case the boat assembly fairies show up.

Did I miss anything Thudddddddddddddddd?
KR

JP
1977 RLDT "CHIMERA"
JohnD

Post by JohnD »

JP,

I think he's eying up the glendenning I'm thinking of getting rid of. But I'm not sure he needs it if the motors aren't installed or running.

But I won't let him have it unles the case of Rum is full bottles factory sealed and un-molested...

JohnD
capy

Post by capy »

JP Dalik wrote:Tubb status report:

Planted and randomly blown in seeds growing nicely.
Boat still holds water....... so is assumed to float.
Engine hp is still in question and engines no where near boat.
Fishing tackle is all ready to go and purchasing some new stuff just in case the boat assembly fairies show up.

Did I miss anything Thudddddddddddddddd?
Thanks JP, based upon your good natured ribbing of timmy, I feel we could be related.

I still don't know why he didn't scuttle it last fall and collect the bookie's cash then buy what he really wants..................a RLDT!!!!
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

John I'll have cases of mini's that I'm going to clip from Neil, so, game on....... J
JP your a dick and I'll not dignify the path you want to go down, but Kathi says I need to find something to do when she next drags me down your neighborhood, Delila's? of puking on the RLDT? Your call. If it's the first can we take Jr?
Cappy the only way you could be related to JP( a real gentalman and friend) is if he had a retarded bother with downs syndrome
capy

Post by capy »

thuddddddd wrote:John I'll have cases of mini's that I'm going to clip from Neil, so, game on....... J
JP your a dick and I'll not dignify the path you want to go down, but Kathi says I need to find something to do when she next drags me down your neighborhood, Delila's? of puking on the RLDT? Your call. If it's the first can we take Jr?
Cappy the only way you could be related to JP( a real gentalman and friend) is if he had a retarded bother with downs syndrome
Timmy wasn't too long ago you considered me a gentleman and friend.......

After all the good food and single malt I've poured down your gullet....

You're one fickle flounder!!!!
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

Oh come now, your not offended by a little good natured ribbing? If you are you have my most profuse appologies.
capy

Post by capy »

thuddddddd wrote:Oh come now, your not offended by a little good natured ribbing? If you are you have my most profuse appologies.
Offended?

No.

God bless you timmy, I love you like a retarded, slightly less good looking, twin brother.

Thursday night striper fishing, starts next week at 7:00, No wives or kids, just the boys.... you in???? Joe amato has his Bertfin 7 slips away on B dock, we could take both vessels if the crowd gets large enough.

What say you?
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

pretty much flat out at work. might be able to make 1 or 2 trips.