Who sent me the gallon of blue cleaner?

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

STeveZ

Who sent me the gallon of blue cleaner?

Post by STeveZ »

Mfg. by International, please drop me an email...
Last edited by STeveZ on May 18th, '07, 22:05, edited 1 time in total.
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

I have a bottle of it, too. If I remember correctly, it is supposed to be an excellent cleaner, but don't remember if it's a bilge cleaner or all-purpose. Also, is it concentrated? If you find out, please post. Walter
STeveZ

Post by STeveZ »

Concentrated, all-purpose and strong. Last night I took a wooly buffing pad impregnated w/ 3M cleaner/wax. Stuck it in hot water and a few oz of that stuff and after very little agitation it came out 100% clean and free of wax.

I've used it a time or two elsewhere with excellent results. It leaves your fingers with that slick your-fingers-are-being-chemically-burnt-by-a-strong-solvent feeling so I treat the stuff with respect.
mikepelham

Post by mikepelham »

Hey Guys,

The Blue Stuff cleaner is from me. It is a concentrated excellent degreaser, cleaner, blood stain, bilge remover. Anything that is nasty it will clean. I throw some in my bilge and let it roll around, does a nice job. The cleaner is biodegradable. I even wash clothes in it espoecially greasy ones. If you use it at full strength, it will defat your skin and dry your hands out. If you have any questions or would like some, e-mail me at mpelham@e-icc.com. We are trying to release this stuff on the market. It is a good cleaner and inexpensive. We sell a 55-Gallon drum for $200.

Anyway, feel free to contact me at any time
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Hi Mike,
I would like to try a gallon of the Blue Stuff
Send me the price for 1 gallon and your mailing address...........I've always got something nasty to clean up

Harry Babb
hb
STeveZ

Post by STeveZ »

Hey Mike!

I just wanted to tell you how well your innocent looking blue cleaner works. I was blown away by the way it cleaned the wax out of that pad and was in fact thinking of adding it to the nasty boat towels/rags that I have to sneak past my wife into her washing machine.
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

Mike: I'd like to try 5 gallons. Is it KOH or lye based? sounds like good stuff.
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31
Harv

Post by Harv »

Does a good job for washing the "land Yacht" after diluting in water.
I might need more soon!!
Harv