The Wall Street Journal called me on Ethanol

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

In Memory Walter K

The Wall Street Journal called me on Ethanol

Post by In Memory Walter K »

I was interviewed by a reporter from The wall Street Journal who asked me all kinds of questions about the problems in the marine industry created by the introduction of Ethanol into our fuel. He asked for me to connect him with others in my area and I gave him the names and numbers of Randall, Bob Fiorese, Carl Dareberg and Jeff Briggs who I know have had specific problems. It sounds like he is thinking of coming out to see for himself and talk to us directly.
He also asked for names and numbers of others who have suffered from Ethanol problems that DID NOT live in New York. If that's you and you're willing to talk to the reporter if he calls, please send me or post your full name, day time telephone number and the state you are from.
Maybe we're getting somewhere! Beyond the personal financial implications, I stressed the public safety issue that seems to have been completely disregarded.
Walter
randall

Post by randall »

i spoke to him as well...told him to post on the site.........i think the marine industry is so small compared to cars that it ought to be possible to get gas without ethanol.....no way its going in avgas..........heard stories of folks canning it from the local station for their cessna's....and having engine problems..............duh!!
UNIQUE_NAME

Post by UNIQUE_NAME »

you can give him my name is you wish. i have a tank he can have
and at least 2 more local hatt owners he can listen to.

jim anglim
1973 38' HATTERAS AFT CABIN
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

Jim-Where are you located? Phone #?
UNIQUE_NAME

Post by UNIQUE_NAME »

i am in bayport along with another hat owner. the second fellow is in patchogue. i'll pm you my phone#
1973 38' HATTERAS AFT CABIN