Finally got her singing,

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Sunpacceo

Finally got her singing,

Post by Sunpacceo »

This is my 85 BFB after a 120 Mile run from New Port Richey, Fl to St, Petersburg, Fl and back. She is a humming!
https://youtu.be/F_HzCR40Cpg
neil

Re: Finally got her singing,

Post by neil »

Looks good,run her hard and long
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Nice

Enjoy her.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
Carl

Post by Carl »

LOL...growing up dad used to have a slide show of his tuna trips on a buds boat. Here at the Mud Hole, Rhode Island and Glouchester. Picture after picture or boat wakes and explanations...this is leaving XYZ, this is heading back to____ after ...this is

As a kid it was all just a boat wake with some fish thrown in...granted some very large fish, but after I've seen a bunch they were just fish and wakes.

Today as I look at my boating vacation pictures and videos...its mostly filled with boat wakes and I find myself explaining to family members this is coming into Fire Island Inlet see the Marker...here is a picture of us leaving NY harbor. This is us running past the BA Buoy, both my wife an I discussing in depth to family and friends with their eyes glossed over...all except for the few that have boats. Those of us with boats look at the wakes and backgrounds...what speed were you going in that pic, wow, what a clean wake, are you sure that off of____looks more like.

Great video, I enjoyed, thanks for sharing.

Your boats hauling along nicely!
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Sunpacceo:

What are you running in her for engines? If gas, what rpm's were you running there and speed? Looks good!
Sunpacceo

Post by Sunpacceo »

My old girl is running 85' 5.7 Mercruisers 260 MIE. In this video I believe I was running at 3200 RPM's and just under 30 MPH (GPS) engines have approx. 1800 hrs each and they honestly Hummmm at that speed, truly and amazing sound.