Bertram The 1960's leather bound book

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Bruce
Site Admin

Bertram The 1960's leather bound book

Post by Bruce »

I have a book as titled above that has penciled line drawings of all the 1960 bertram boats. About 50 pages. Beautiful.

Can't find it on the bertram.com site in the store.

Anyone have any clues?
EarleyBird

Re: Bertram The 1960's leather bound book

Post by EarleyBird »

I have one Bruce, given to me recently by Tom Thompson of Bertram. My wife Nancy did a favor for him, prior to their brochure for the new 35 went to press. Away presently but when I return I will try to help you out or you should look up this gentleman. Believe he is VP of Sales. Hope this helps. Beautiful Book!
EarleyBird
EarleyBird

Post by EarleyBird »

That help you Bruce? Going to Miami Boat Show Friday, see if I can get more info for you.
EarleyBird
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

I was wondering if it is a common item since I can't find it on their Web store.

What I want to do is throw all those who support this site into a hat and pick a name and send this book to them as a thank you. If it is a not so common item, it makes it more special.

I have a couple of license plate frames, some other bertram merchandise to give away.

Thanks for your response, it helps.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Bruce,

Could you post a couple of pics of the cover and a few pages of the book, as I've never seen nor heard of what you describe. One way to have a little fun with it would be to auction it on-site with all proceeds going to support the web site. Whenever I'm at a fund-raising auction for a not-for-profit entity that I support, I ALWAYS over-pay for items because it's entertaining and the money goes to a good cause. Just a thought..........................
EarleyBird

Post by EarleyBird »

Hey Fellas, talked to Tommy Thompson at the Miami Boat Show. He has no more of the Books your talking about,...but has it all saved on a digital copy,e-copy whatever, and ready to go to a printer but has not done it yet. To expedite it maybe shoot him a e-mail or phone call to push it along. Hope this helps.
EarleyBird
neil

Post by neil »

earley Bird let us borrow the book over xmas it is truly worth auctioning it off
EarleyBird

Post by EarleyBird »

Presently my Brides Brother has the Book. He or his son most likely can post/show the cover and a few pictures. I won’t be available til sometime in March. How about Cap?
EarleyBird