Martha’s Vineyard Rendezvous August 4-6

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

STraenkle

Martha’s Vineyard Rendezvous August 4-6

Post by STraenkle »

Well guys it is only a week away and looking forward to it. I just put in the final numbers for the Dinner Reservations. For those of you who are still sitting on the fence about going to the party, you can still come, just bring your own food. I think Mike will bring some extra food, so a few of you could purchase the dinner when you get there, but no guarantees. Best bet would be to bring your our or just show up and have a few drinks.

These get togethers are always a lot of fun. It is really nice to actually meet all these great people in person. Once again Capt Pat I thank you for allowing such a great group of people to become friend and trade information. You will be missed at the party, but I understand why you can’t make it. I am sure at least a drink or two will be toasted in your honor.

I am really looking forward to next week end and anyone looking for last minute info just e-mail me or give me a call at (508) 748-2973.

Scott Traenkle
Scott Traenkle
Sean B

Post by Sean B »

Hey Scott what was the final count for people and boats to be in Oak Bluffs?

See you next week. We have the procured the requisite bag of animal crackers for your father-in-law, to be paid in exchange for the ride from the airport. Cheapest cab ride ever
R Cahoon

Post by R Cahoon »

My wife in her classic gentle way said last night, You paid $55. a head and you don't know what is being served for dinner!!!!!!
Well to me its more about getting together and jawin about boats, but she does'nt see it that way.
So Scott, what are we having for dinner? My wife is allergic to Lobster, which usually works out because I get to eat two. How ever got to keep the peace!
Maybe it will be the Guys getting together next year.
See you at the Bluffs

Keep Smilin
STraenkle

Post by STraenkle »

No Lobster this year. A lot of money and not everybody likes them. So it is a basic cookout style chicken breast and steak, with corn, salad, potatoes, etc. Not five star, but it is more about the company than the eats. However, feel free to bring any food you want. It's just a cookout, nothing too fancy other than the private beach and the views.

Scott
Scott Traenkle
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

I just talked to Mike, the caterer. Barbeque chicken breast, Honey burbon, marinated steak tips, Roasted cod with shrimp and artichokes, Asian peanut noodle salad, his famous "PI" house salad with local organic Coonamesset Farm greens, garlic mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, cookies & brownies. Hot dogs and hambergers for the kids. maybe not 5 star like Scott said, but you guys will be pleased for sure.
Mitch