1980 31 Fly Bridge Project for Sale

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

John Nardi

1980 31 Fly Bridge Project for Sale

Post by John Nardi »

Hi Guys... I'm just about 2 and a half years into the rebuild of 1980 31 FBC and I'm afraid between arthritis and other health issues, I'm not sure if I'm going to finish the project...

This is the dilemma...The boat is ready for engine installation which I don't want to do as it may limit the audience of buyers...This is what I have and would sell With/Without Engines
Hull is all professionally primed and sanded out ready for paint
New Holmesy Front Window installed, glasses in and faired.
Brand new Side Windows installed
Bottom Epoxy finished and 3 boats of Epoxy Barrier Coat
New Strut Pads glassed in
New 1 1/2 Struts...Not installed yet
New 1 1/2 Shafts
Newly Reconditioned 3 Blade Nibral Wheels
New Cutlass Bearings
New Shaft Logs
New Rudder Table
New Oversized Rudders
New Rudder Arm and Tillers
New Rudder Bearings
Perfect Set of Glasstech Decks
Custom Kill Box glassed to Transom
Custom Side Engine Vents
New Engine Beds with Aluminum Caps
Custom Rear Bulkheads with Window Cut Outs
Tested Fuel Tank and Fuel Cleaned
New Front Bow Deck Hatch
Beautiful Custom Helm Console with Pod, Single Lever Controls, new Stainless Wheel and set up for Dual Furuno Navnet System, Standard Horizon VHF, Autopilot and Compass
New Bridge Front Face with Doors
Glassed in Pilasters
New Gen Set and Holding Tank Shelves
Newly Chromed Windlass and Grey Water Overflow
All New Bilge Overflow Fittings
New 2 in Raw Water intakes and all new intakes for A/C Gen Set etc. All New Thru Hull Fittings
Everything necessary to put together at least 2 A/C D/C panels and Gen Set Remote Starts
New A/C w Wire Harness and Control
New Throttle and Gear Cables
The Cabin is in the intermediate stages of rebuild and customization...I have original Dinette if needed.

Set of 3116 Caterpillar 300 HP Diesels w ZF 220A Gears around 1500 Hours...Injectors all New, Rebuilt and cleaned all coolers and Raw Water Pumps and Expansion Tanks...New Fuel Regulators...Sandblasted, Primed and Painted...Run Flawlessly...
Next Gen 3.5 Gen Set....Zero Hours

I have a million photos, but don't have drop box...Will try to put a package of them together in the next week or so...All on my I phone
The boat is in Fort Lauderdale, can be seen any day of the week. I figure that this may be the best way to reach Real Bertram 31 Project Buyers by word of mouth.
Nothing was done on the cheap in this project....No clue how many hours of work done....I have all necessary engine battery cables, fuel lines, etc. also.
This is not going to be a desperation sale...I can very easily sell the Cats and the Gen Set and Electronics separately. If no real interest, I will just finish the project slowly and sell finished...Thanks, John

Contact me either here of my cell/text is 954 290 6783
Tony Meola

Re: 1980 31 Fly Bridge Project for Sale

Post by Tony Meola »

John

Oh man. I hope all is well, I am sorry to see this. I know you have been working hard on getting this done.

Please take care. It was always enjoyable talking with you.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315