Helm pod

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Kbeach

Helm pod

Post by Kbeach »

How do I get in contact with capt patrick about building a helm pod? Or is there anyone else I should contact about this?
Tommy

Re: Helm pod

Post by Tommy »

Kbeach, sad to share that Capt. Patrick passed away last year and he was memorialized at the NC Bertram Rendezvous in June attended by his two sisters and many of the faithful. Bruce and Mike are keeping the forum alive to honor him.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Kbeach, I could not get my PM account to respond to you, so I'm replying here. According to Bruce, Capt. Pat's molds were discarded because they were in a state of disrepair. I don't know a source for a B-31 helm pod, but maybe some of the other guys will chime in with some suggestions. I wish you success with your project.
Kbeach

Post by Kbeach »

Thanks for the reply. Do you know of any 31 bertram hulls for sale. Or one with gassers for cheap. Looking into rebuilding one. I thought I had one bought the last two weeks and noe they just told me,this owner doesn't want to sell so he can finish out the floors. Very frustrating
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

KBeach

Does location matter to you? They pop up from time to time so we can keep an eye out for you.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
Yannis

Post by Yannis »

There is one in the Swap & Sell section.
1973 B28 FBC/2007 4LHA STP's - "Phantom Duck" - Hull "BER 00794 1172"
Fishin Tom
Location: Stuart, Florida and Holtz Boatworks, Southern New Jersey

Post by Fishin Tom »

We have the ability to provide you with a Pod for the 31 Bertram. Please e-mail me directly, tomoakes@holtzboatworks.com
CappelloVince717

Post by CappelloVince717 »

Kbeach wrote:Thanks for the reply. Do you know of any 31 bertram hulls for sale. Or one with gassers for cheap. Looking into rebuilding one. I thought I had one bought the last two weeks and noe they just told me,this owner doesn't want to sell so he can finish out the floors. Very frustrating

I don’t know where you are located but I have a 63 31 Bertram for sale it’s in New Jersey but I have a quote to move to Florida. If you are interested on me I need to move it I’m building a garage where it is.
Bob Patton
Standing Member

Post by Bob Patton »

Kbeach,
I have a 69 FBC for sale on the west coast. If you are interested email me at bpatton@sisqtel.net.
Bob Patton