CX shipments to the Faithful

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

In Memory of Vicroy

CX shipments to the Faithful

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

DHL is all of a sudden giving me fits about shipping aerosol, think some new rep or maybe bickering between two DHL local outfits.....so those of you that have ordered and not gotten your stuff, I'm trying to work thru this maze of dead-ends...Some of it has been shipped and returned about three times in the last week........it's gonna get straight or as we say in the South, "somebody gonna lose a trailer".

UV
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Timing is everything. When you get it straight and provided that the DHL guys still have housing I need an aerosol CX regular strength. The only thing I have found that this wonder drug is not good for is as a non-stick on the grill. The shrimp don't stick but if I eat with my mouth open they slip out.
What do I need to do?
Mikey
3/18/1963 - -31-327 factory hardtop express, the only one left.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
-Albert Einstein
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

Vic- Do your records show that you had sent me a Max-Wax? I thought you had but can't find it. Has it passed your test as an anti-fouling product? Don't know or remember if it is an aerosol, but if it's not a problem, send a can with a bill. Thanks. Walter
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Walter - I found the paper napkin I keep the CX records on and I sent you 2 cans of Max Wax in August 06 - think you and Randall maybe teamed up? It's an aerosol, yellow can. No reports yet on the anti fouling properties....what I shot on the prop of my Honda 15 is still there but its on a lift.

I'll send you another can.

UV