Another "You can't make this stuff up"

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

IRGuy

Another "You can't make this stuff up"

Post by IRGuy »

I am not sure if this belongs in the General Discussion or the Politics section, but here it is.

I suppose there are all kinds of reasons for a woman denying sex with her partner, but this is really is ridiculous.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/uncategorized/ ... ction-win/
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!
Tony Meola

Re: Another "You can't make this stuff up"

Post by Tony Meola »

Frank

Only in California. These people need to get a life. Now they will all complain when their spouses cheat on them.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
Navatech

Post by Navatech »

IRGuy wrote:I suppose there are all kinds of reasons for a woman denying sex with her partner, but this is really is ridiculous.
You did notice that these precious (in their own minds) snow flakes were concentrated in LA (otherwise known as La La Land) right?!...

Only if & when that big earthquake ever comes along and the eastern half of CA slides off into the Pacific will CA become "normal"... Otherwise, maybe (probably?) the US would benefit as a whole if the eastern states secede and become The Peoples Republic Of Pacifica...
Carl

Post by Carl »

50 Shades of Gray was a masterpiece and Donald went too far?
Navatech

Post by Navatech »

Carl wrote:50 Shades of Gray was a masterpiece and Donald went too far?
Hey, it's California and you're expecting consistency?!...
Chanse

Post by Chanse »

Yet they would feel comfortable with Hillary and her admiration of muslims who don’t treat there women as well as the average American treats there dogs. And the very, very close Huma Abedin who also started as an intern at age 19. And her sexting Senator husband of convenience who is now presently up on charges for having sex with a 15 year old child. Of course as a bonus you would of had Bill lurking in the shadows with his pristine reputation with women. This is the crowd they would prefer our country be molded after because of some locker room banter? I have never met people like that in my lifetime!