Post by Rawleigh »

Hey Bruce, I found a site for you!!

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Enjoy. LOL.
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Is thicker foil better than thinner? Should it be name brand or is generic OK?
chris pague

Post by chris pague »

Rawligh; What is business slow? You need to work on your tractor?
Fair Winds Chris
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

Rawleigh,

You can't just use any generic aluminum foil.

It starts with high quality Bauxite, an aluminium ore. It consists largely of the Al minerals gibbsite Al(OH)3, boehmite and diaspore AlOOH, together with the iron oxides goethite and hematite, the clay mineral kaolinite and small amounts of anatase TiO2. (sounds like a family out of the old testament, ya know bohemite begat disapore who begat goethite and hematite)

High electric current breaks this ore down. Once processed it needs to be rolled into sheets no thicker than 0.0065 mm for good formation over the skull without tearing.

Once formed, the skull cap reacts well with microwave electric fields causing a build up of charge to form between the sharp points in the aluminum; if enough charge accumulates it will discharge to a different place on the foil, creating a spark (i.e. arcing).

This arc is where the signals are recieved and downloaded into the brain.

Also do to frequent use in food services, this commonly leads to kitchen fires.

Aluminium foil's heat conductive qualities also make it a common accessory in hookah smoking: a sheet of perforated aluminum foil is frequently placed between the coal and the tobacco, allowing the tobacco to be heated without coming into direct contact with the burning coal

Aluminium foil is also sometimes used in the training of cats; as cats have an inborn dislike of either the texture or noise caused by sheets of aluminium foil, it is possible to prevent cats from jumping on or otherwise damaging furniture by covering its' surfaces.

Or when the cat becomes to hard to train, roll it up in the aluminum foil and microwave on high for 30 seconds or till well done.
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

I think you need a Beanie Chris!!
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31
capy

Post by capy »

I've been using titanium foil over aluminum for years...since they found me easily when using Al. :-D
offshore31

Post by offshore31 »

Paul

Timmy was complaining that Beau keeps telling him to take off the foil helmet.

Joe
Joe A.
lurker (ex-b31r)
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

Joe,

Maybe Beau is an Alien. Timmy put a wig over the tin foil...

Br,

Patrick
Capt. Mike Holmes

Cat in foil?

Post by Capt. Mike Holmes »

Bruce, I thought you weren't supposed to put tinfoil in the microwave? Nuking the cat would be fun, though.
"There is nothing quite so satisfying, as simply messing around in boats."
offshore31

Post by offshore31 »

Capt Pat

you must be right. how else can you explain him staying with Timmy?

br
Joe
Joe A.
lurker (ex-b31r)
clay

Post by clay »

If you use a pink knit cap with cat ears and a pink puff ball draw string, combined with a copper chain or wire dragging on the ground you will be safe at least until you walk into any Government Building where they use 100% rayon carpet to break the ground.

If your across the border try one of these

The following link shows the results of an MIT study on Alumnium Foil Helmets, of course the study was funded by a Government grant so what else would you expect. If you really want to test aluminium foil against other signal/wave safety helmets - try putting a stainless steel bowl over your GPS antena (10 of 12 sats connected) then try a copper bowl (8 of 12) now try aluminium foil - ONE as the old saying goes "Don't be Foiled get Foil"

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/
Sean B

Post by Sean B »

It's not the government reading your mind, it's the Pope!

Pope revealed to be a Sith Lord
Joseph Alois Ratzinger = Darth Benedictus

Make a faraday cage helmet out of beer cans, they work the best. Cut off the tops and stick brillo pads in them, and then glue them all over your head, so they don't fall of when you're sleeping, subjecting yourself to mind control. You'll know if your under the spell if you suddenly start thinking that gluing beer cans to your head is silly, that's what they want you to think. And then make sure to ask your spirit guide for protection...
Last edited by Sean B on Mar 29th, '07, 20:22, edited 1 time in total.
"Who," Galileo asked, "would dare assert that we know all there is to be known?"
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Guys, the rocker stoppers, now that was bad enough. This one is getting just plain weird. Tony Meola
Matt29

Post by Matt29 »

Thank you, Tony. I concur.
Sean B

Post by Sean B »

Just playing around guys. Sometimes I forget that my sense of humor can be too far out on the fringe for a lot of people....

Not long ago I was searching for something technical on the internet, and google somehow led me to this huge page that is dedicated to the Pope really being the Evil Emperor from Star Wars, mainly because he looks like him, and also all those Hitler Youth rumors. I thought it was funny anwyay.

Oh yeah, one more thing - Rocker Stoppers Rule! And I bet they would make for a good helmet too
"Who," Galileo asked, "would dare assert that we know all there is to be known?"